If Hillary Clinton becomes president, will she give us universal healthcare?

Started by Zack777, December 30, 2007, 01:51:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: :atomsk: on April 02, 2008, 10:38:56 PM
I don't know what reaganomics is...
The idea is that by giving tax cuts to the rich, the money will work its way down to the less affluent. The obvious flaw of this system is that the rich already sit on massive stacks of cash that they don't spend.

reeper

Quote from: Commodore Guff on March 26, 2008, 04:28:32 PM
and as we all know those people are struggling enough already doodthing;
Thats not it, it'll increase the taxes while giving a free plan of healthcare that sucks balls.

:atomsk:

Quote from: reefer on April 02, 2008, 11:50:45 PM
Thats not it, it'll increase the taxes while giving a free plan of healthcare that sucks balls.

Ya, i know. That sucks so much.

:atomsk:

Quote from: Houdini on April 02, 2008, 11:50:04 PM
The idea is that by giving tax cuts to the rich, the money will work its way down to the less affluent. The obvious flaw of this system is that the rich already sit on massive stacks of cash that they don't spend.

Hmm.. very true.

:atomsk:

Quote from: Zyphet on April 02, 2008, 10:45:45 PM
Views? It has nothing to do with views. It is complete bullshit. No industrialized country with free healthcare forces a citizen to wait two weeks for an emergency surgery.

Well, i exagerated some. But I want the most efficient healthcare availiable, and if I can pay for it, why should I be stuck with the same crappy plan as evryone else?

Khadafi

Quote from: :atomsk: on April 03, 2008, 09:47:16 AM
Well, i exagerated some. But I want the most efficient healthcare availiable, and if I can pay for it, why should I be stuck with the same crappy plan as evryone else?
That's why mixing privatized with socialized healthcare is the best option.  jsr;

:atomsk:

Quote from: JMV on April 03, 2008, 09:58:58 AM
That's why mixing privatized with socialized healthcare is the best option.  jsr;

sounds yes to me.

guff

Quote from: reefer on April 02, 2008, 11:50:45 PM
Thats not it, it'll increase the taxes while giving a free plan of healthcare that sucks balls.
who says it would suck balls
Quote from: :atomsk: on April 02, 2008, 10:44:20 PM
Ya, and I want to be a doctor...
wait, you're right
it will suck baddood;

Walter

Quote from: :atomsk: on April 03, 2008, 12:30:54 PM
sounds yes to me.


I concur. A mix would be nice, and I am hoping that's what Obama will go through with.

:atomsk:

Quote from: Zyphet on April 03, 2008, 05:38:39 PM
I concur. A mix would be nice, and I am hoping that's what Obama will go through with.

That Rev. Wright thing still bothers me... but that's a whole different topic.

guff


Walter


:atomsk:

Quote from: Zyphet on April 03, 2008, 08:58:36 PM
Because the pastor is actually Obama's secret political adviser.

Well, i wouoldn't go that far. But i don't think Obama can be such good buds with this guy and not share some of his political views. I just don't buy it.

Khadafi

Quote from: :atomsk: on April 04, 2008, 12:08:57 AM
Well, i wouoldn't go that far. But i don't think Obama can be such good buds with this guy and not share some of his political views. I just don't buy it.
I have Christian friends but I absolutely despise their beliefs.

Walter

Quote from: :atomsk: on April 04, 2008, 12:08:57 AM
Well, i wouoldn't go that far. But i don't think Obama can be such good buds with this guy and not share some of his political views. I just don't buy it.


I was being sarcastic.  baddood;

Also I have a couple of crazy right wing friends, it doesn't stop me from liking them.

Go Up