October 05, 2024, 03:29:56 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fuck nintendo should make an accessory like this o lawd

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, December 21, 2007, 01:32:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

good accessory is good goonish

Yes
4 (66.7%)
No
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I wish Nintendo would release some kind of memory card accessory thing that fit into the GBA slot of the DS, which allowed you to download NES/SNES/TurboGrafx16/Genesis/NeoGeo games onto it and actually keep them. The DS has enough buttons for all but the N64, right? so why the fuck haven't they smithicide;
I'd buy it, I'd love to have some old games on my DS. :'(

NOA_Haunted

C.Mongler

Because in the GBA Slot it'd have to be run as a GBA game. GBA can emulate NES and maybe Turbo GFX but thats it.

The DS can run most NES, some SNES, some TG16, hardly any Genesis, and I doubt any NeoGeo.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 21, 2007, 06:18:42 PM
Because in the GBA Slot it'd have to be run as a GBA game. GBA can emulate NES and maybe Turbo GFX but thats it.

The DS can run most NES, some SNES, some TG16, hardly any Genesis, and I doubt any NeoGeo.
Then maybe the card could go into the DS slot. Would that change anything? powerofone;

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

KonohaShinobi

Kalahari Inkantation

bluaki

I have something called an M3 adapter. It goes in the GBA slot of the DS and from it, I can play NES, Gameboy, GBA, Genesis, and SNES roms using the full DS screen magician; (SNES and Genesis both require me to download a homebrew .nds file of an emulator though)
Everything is stored on the SD card...

Eh, I dunno about TurboGraphx and NeoGeo, there aren't any games for either that I've wanted to play.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: bluaki on December 23, 2007, 10:03:46 AM
I have something called an M3 adapter. It goes in the GBA slot of the DS and from it, I can play NES, Gameboy, GBA, Genesis, and SNES roms using the full DS screen magician; (SNES and Genesis both require me to download a homebrew .nds file of an emulator though)
Everything is stored on the SD card...

Eh, I dunno about TurboGraphx and NeoGeo, there aren't any games for either that I've wanted to play.
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

weewee;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

Didn't Nintendo release something similar to that in Japan already? psyduck; The Play-Yan or whatever it was called.

musica.cards

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 21, 2007, 06:18:42 PM

Huh? Are you saying that the DS cannot emulate the N64?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

bluaki

Quote from: ME86 on December 23, 2007, 12:15:21 PM
Didn't Nintendo release something similar to that in Japan already? psyduck; The Play-Yan or whatever it was called.
Play-Yan can only play videos and music, not games. It's like a worse kind of flash cart.
Quote from: some_person on December 23, 2007, 12:20:44 PM
Huh? Are you saying that the DS cannot emulate the N64?
Yes, N64 games can only be played on the DS after being modified like SM64 was.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: bluaki on December 23, 2007, 01:59:26 PM
Play-Yan can only play videos and music, not games. It's like a worse kind of flash cart.
and that's all it should do

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

musica.cards

Quote from: bluaki on December 23, 2007, 01:59:26 PM
Yes, N64 games can only be played on the DS after being modified like SM64 was.

I still don't understand. If anything, they upgraded SM64DS, didn't they? What did they do to make it playable?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Go Up