June 03, 2024, 07:30:53 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh halp

Started by ncba93ivyase, April 18, 2007, 02:20:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mariofreak55

I think we should only refer to Tyler as gay when we have a REALLY GOOD JOKE, but otherwise, there's no point. They aren't funny anymore, and he's normal like the rest of us.

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 04:35:37 PM
Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 18, 2007, 04:34:10 PM
Quote from: Kaz on April 18, 2007, 03:42:36 PM
Well uh...you're mad because people make fun of you being gay? So Craging what? Don't let it get to you. People make fun of me for "pretending to be a girl" a long time ago. Don't start being a whiny bitch just because we know an easy way to get to you. It's really not a big deal. Everyone here gets made fun of.
psyduck;

No. It's the fact that every Goddamn time I post, someone just HAS to say something like "omg tyler liekz cocks ololol".
GOD CragING DAMMIT. We all know I'm Gay. Shut the Crag up.
Second, I don't know why in the world those two ass-holes are fighting, but I'm getting so Craging sick of it.
They gay jokes were funny at first, and I enjoyed playing with you all, but y'all killed the jokes.
Explain the purpose for this post:
Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 18, 2007, 03:30:48 PM
Why don't you people learn to solve your OWN problems?  argh;

No mention of homosexuality in this thread.

First of all, I've always hated these types of threads. If you ACTUALLY need help for something as STUPID as this, you shouldn't even bother asking.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 18, 2007, 04:37:10 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 04:35:37 PM
Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 18, 2007, 04:34:10 PM
Quote from: Kaz on April 18, 2007, 03:42:36 PM
Well uh...you're mad because people make fun of you being gay? So Craging what? Don't let it get to you. People make fun of me for "pretending to be a girl" a long time ago. Don't start being a whiny bitch just because we know an easy way to get to you. It's really not a big deal. Everyone here gets made fun of.
psyduck;

No. It's the fact that every Goddamn time I post, someone just HAS to say something like "omg tyler liekz cocks ololol".
GOD CragING DAMMIT. We all know I'm Gay. Shut the Crag up.
Second, I don't know why in the world those two ass-holes are fighting, but I'm getting so Craging sick of it.
They gay jokes were funny at first, and I enjoyed playing with you all, but y'all killed the jokes.
Explain the purpose for this post:
Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 18, 2007, 03:30:48 PM

No mention of homosexuality in this thread.

First of all, I've always hated these types of threads. If you ACTUALLY need help for something as STUPID as this, you shouldn't even bother asking.
Asking for suggestions on games that I've just begun to play and know nothing about is stupid? psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ClassicTyler

"I'm craving a Simcity-like game, and while Lincity is good, it's not quite good enough. I'd like to play Lincity-NG, but the only Mac version (from Fink) won't get all of the necessary packages. caterpie;

So anyone know of where I could get something similar? Also, a torrent for Starcraft (Mac) would halp, too. caterpie;"

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 18, 2007, 04:41:22 PM
"I'm craving a Simcity-like game, and while Lincity is good, it's not quite good enough. I'd like to play Lincity-NG, but the only Mac version (from Fink) won't get all of the necessary packages. caterpie;

So anyone know of where I could get something similar? Also, a torrent for Starcraft (Mac) would halp, too. caterpie;"

Hey, how about you supply me a full list of strategy games, preferably free, and post them all here? It must be easy, right?

While you're at it, provide a full list of download links.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 04:42:51 PM

Hey, how about you supply me a full list of strategy games, preferably free, and post them all here? It must be easy, right?

Heh, I NEVER said I have it.
But please, you're the computer guy. Surely, YOU must know where to find them. Besides, I don't have time to play games. I have a job and school work. I barely have time to play with the Wii.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 18, 2007, 04:44:09 PM

But please, you're the computer guy. Surely, YOU must know where to find them. Besides, I don't have time to play games. I have a job and school work. I barely have time to play with the Wii.
And how do my technological and art skills relate to strategy game knowledge? I know nothing about the genre. psyduck;

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 04:45:24 PM

And how do my technological and art skills relate to strategy game knowledge? I know nothing about the genre. psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 18, 2007, 04:46:22 PM

Explain the purpose of existence and how exactly our sexuality develops. Surely, you must know this.

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 04:47:18 PM

Explain the purpose of existence and how exactly our sexuality develops. Surely, you must know this.

God dammit Lawlz, I'm not a therapist. 

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 18, 2007, 04:49:32 PM

But a homosexual should know everything about human sexuality, correct?

superclucky

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 04:50:40 PM

No, only Bi's can. They explored both worlds. caterpie;
kewns are smelly

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: SuperClucky on April 18, 2007, 04:55:33 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 04:50:40 PM

No, only Bi's can. They explored both worlds. caterpie;
STFU. caterpie;

The artist formally known

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 18, 2007, 04:36:19 PM
I think we should only refer to Tyler as gay when we have a REALLY GOOD JOKE, but otherwise, there's no point. They aren't funny anymore, and he's normal like the rest of us.

Wow, I actually agree with you.

mariofreak55

Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 18, 2007, 04:57:29 PM
Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 18, 2007, 04:36:19 PM

Wow, I actually agree with you.
jmv;

Go Up