October 01, 2024, 12:44:58 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Don't you just hate spoilers?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 20, 2007, 08:51:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

They make me cry. :'(
itt games that were totally ruined for you because of spoilers

unwelc0med

they usually have notices though D:

NOA_Haunted

Title27GT

Twilight Princess

one guy made a thread on NSider that said "Twilight Princess Review (NO SPOILERS WHATSOEVER)"

and it just said: MIDNA IS THE TWILIGHT PRINCESS

bluaki

Uh... you made this thread because of me and Hime spoiling Phoenix Wright 3 for you, didn't you? >_>

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Title on November 20, 2007, 09:25:24 PM
Twilight Princess

one guy made a thread on NSider that said "Twilight Princess Review (NO SPOILERS WHATSOEVER)"

and it just said: MIDNA IS THE TWILIGHT PRINCESS
Goddammit

Twilight Princess hmm;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Title on November 20, 2007, 09:25:24 PM
Twilight Princess

and it just said:[spoiler] MIDNA IS THE TWILIGHT PRINCESS[/spoiler]

faggot YOU RUINED IT!

Pyrate

yeah wind waker

[spoiler]tetra is zelda wtf[/spoiler]

bluaki

November 21, 2007, 09:50:02 AM #8 Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 09:57:31 AM by bluaki
[spoiler=hey NINTENDUDE312, click here nao][o]Dahlia "killed" Godot just after Mia's first case (he barely survives and is in a coma, during which time his hair turns white and something happens to his eyes)
[o]Godot is Diego Armando and knew Mia before she died (he was in a coma at the time of the first 2 PW games)
[o]Dahlia and Iris are twins
[o]Dahlia and Iris are half-sisters of Pearls
[o]The guilty people of the five cases in order are: Dahlia, Luke Atmey, The Tiger, Nobody, and Godot
[o]In case four (chronologically, Mia's first case), you are unable to prove Dahlia's guilt
[o]In case four, your client (Terry Fawles) dies in the courtroom
[o]In case five, Dahlia should be guilty but she is already dead so therefore is not affected by the legal system.
[o]In case five, Godot killed Misty Fey because she was channeling Dahlia. He also was protecting Maya.
[o]In the fourth game, you don't play as Phoenix because he had his lawyer license taken for submitting evidence that he didn't know was forged
[o]Kristoph Gavin is guilty for the first and last cases of game 4
[o]Kristoph Gavin prepared forged evidence for a case, but got fired and Phoenix was hired instead. He gave the evidence to Phoenix and told his brother (the prosecutor) that Phoenix was going to submit forged evidence. Blame Kristoph for Phoenix not being playable navi;
[o]The four guilty people of game 4 are: Kristoph Gavin, Minami Namina (no English name yet), Daian Mayudzuki (no English name, the guitarist of the band), and Kristoph Gavin
[o]Phoenix adopted Trucy Wright
[o]Trucy Wright is the daughter of Yuumi Arumajiki and Zakku Arumajiki
[o]Shadi Smith (victim of case one) is actually Zakku Arumajiki (no English name) and is the father of Trucy
[o]Yuumi Arumajiki is the mother of both Trucy and Apollo, though Apollo's father is unknown
[o]Yuumi Arumajiki and Lamiroir (no English name, the singer in case four with the blue hood) are the same person[/spoiler]

Also, I never have games ruined from spoilers.

unwelc0med

Quote from: Miss Freaking Pyrate on November 21, 2007, 06:06:57 AM
yeah wind waker

[spoiler]tetra is zelda wtf[/spoiler]

THANKS FOR RUINING EVERYTHING

Pyrate

unwelc0med

Quote from: Miss Freaking Pyrate on November 21, 2007, 11:54:17 AM
i put it inside a spoiler box you retard

i was kidding you fucktard. I already beat PH :|

bluaki

Quote from: Unwelc0med on November 21, 2007, 11:55:21 AM