August 21, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

1,526,559 Posts in 45,775 Topics by 1,031 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

transsexuals

Started by bluaki, November 17, 2007, 09:05:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Khadafi

I was really mean to YPR even if I still find the point he was making (though he has changed on that) appalling and I would like to apologize akudood;

YPrrrr

I mean it was all a misunderstanding anyway. I appreciate your apology anyway girl;

I just meant why deprive someone of something that makes them happy isn't a good enough reason to support something. Which was successfully rebutted by somebody that whatever makes people happy but doesn't deprive others of happiness - which is a better way to phrase it.

I didn't mean it in terms of trans people I was just arguing the logic behind his justification which he amended to live and let live essentially.

I've never had a problem with trans people  and doing whatever with their bodies if that's felt to be necessary

sc2020

Quote from: YPargh on April 17, 2018, 01:57:29 PM
I mean it was all a misunderstanding anyway. I appreciate your apology anyway girl;

I just meant why deprive someone of something that makes them happy isn't a good enough reason to support something. Which was successfully rebutted by somebody that whatever makes people happy but doesn't deprive others of happiness - which is a better way to phrase it.

I didn't mean it in terms of trans people I was just arguing the logic behind his justification which he amended to live and let live essentially.

I've never had a problem with trans people  and doing whatever with their bodies if that's felt to be necessary
i think youre now trans

YPrrrr

My gynecomastia is now no longer a negative then  lubdoods;

Magyarorszag

Quote from: YPargh on April 18, 2018, 09:28:56 AM
My gynecomastia is now no longer a negative then  lubdoods;

post tits

YPrrrr

Ezloﺕ

Samus Aran

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 07, 2018, 11:57:13 PM
trans ppl are cool

agreed

anyway since i never posted in this thread back when everyone else did, i must not have had any real opinion on the matter. probably a good thing. i don't think i would have said any real bigoted shit or anything but i'm sure i would've said something embarrassingly misinformed lol

i think i've always known, though, that i didn't really care about conforming to gender roles (and have been going against them since around age 19). so i've probably always had some sympathy for transitioning folks

Go Up