March 28, 2024, 05:30:40 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thyme on June 30, 2018, 05:29:26 PM
i see aubrey is a fellow giver of 8s to everything giggle;
Well i tend to only play games given 8s or higher by reviewers so i might paint myself into a corner with that sillydood;

Oh yeah and beat mario tennis but thats more for multiplayer i give that a 6/10

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on July 01, 2018, 03:35:01 PM
Well i tend to only play games given 8s or higher by reviewers

this is just common sense thumbup;

lots of gamers seem to lack that, unsurprisingly

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 01, 2018, 01:52:50 PM
Quote from: donʼt letʼs on July 01, 2018, 01:47:27 PM
And I just got a steam controller () and a steam link on Friday, so I'll be trying to play like that.

rofl keep us up to date on that too sillydood;

i just use my ps3/4 controllers for pc gayming, and i could also use my wii u pro controllers if i wanted i guess
the steam link seems pretty good so far. And if the controller had a joystick on the right side too so I could aim like a normal person in an fps instead of having to swap movement to the right side on the touch monstrosity and aiming to the left on the joystick. Which is disorientating.

Kalahari Inkantation

that sounds... pretty much unplayable myface;

as for the steam link, i just use a very long hdmi cable if ever i want to display pc content to my tv lol (although i guess the steam link would be useful if your tv and pc are separated by more than ~50')

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 01, 2018, 06:04:54 PM
that sounds... pretty much unplayable myface;

as for the steam link, i just use a very long hdmi cable if ever i want to display pc content to my tv lol (although i guess the steam link would be useful if your tv and pc are separated by more than ~50')
my tv and computer are in opposite walls. I've been meaning to get a long hdmi cable for that though. I also want to rearrange so they're next to each other on connected walls

TooB

Anybody ever play Darkest Dungeon? Is it cool?

Kalahari Inkantation

last purchased: [glow=black,2,300]steam link[/glow] & [glow=black,2,300]controller[/glow]

I am an absolute fool. smithicide;

And the shipping costs are the real scam.

Nyerp

July 11, 2018, 12:52:44 AM #20362 Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 03:46:57 PM by Nyerp
beat nex machina on the easiest difficulty lmao!!

update: beat it on normal roflmao!!!

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 04, 2018, 07:32:33 PM
last purchased: [glow=black,2,300]steam link[/glow] & [glow=black,2,300]controller[/glow]

I am an absolute fool. smithicide;

And the shipping costs are the real scam.
lololo I oloolooloolol

Kalahari Inkantation

what ultimately pushed me over the samsung galaxy s7 edge is that it's apparently compatible with my shitph*ne, which might be useful sometimes

[spoiler]

Who am I kidding? [/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

July 12, 2018, 09:02:30 PM #20366 Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 09:06:57 PM by Magyarorszag
no lol, i was making a ridiculous stretch of a pun

what ultimately pushed me over (the samsung galaxy s7) edge (in buying the steaming link and controller) is that it's apparently compatible with my shitph*ne, which might be useful sometimes

i don't even own a galaxy s7 edge, lol

but i do own a galaxy s8, and the steam link specifically supports that device, so i guess we'll see how that goes 5thgrade;

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 12, 2018, 09:02:30 PM
no lol, i was making a ridiculous stretch of a pun

what ultimately pushed me over (the samsung galaxy s7) edge (in buying the steaming link and controller) is that it's apparently compatible with my shitph*ne, which might be useful sometimes

i don't even own a galaxy s7 edge, lol

but i do own a galaxy s8, and the steam link specifically supports that device, so i guess we'll see how that goes 5thgrade;
do you keep your photos on lockdown? >.<

Kalahari Inkantation

i keep the few that i do have from auto-uploading to google photos if that's what you mean, lol

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 13, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
i keep the few that i do have from auto-uploading to google photos if that's what you mean, lol
maybe it was just the s9 or something, but that thing about samsung phones texting photos randomly to your contacts

Go Up