June 11, 2024, 10:17:57 AM

1,531,263 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Nyerp

the only enemies around when the game started lagging were a mindflayer which i killed and the giant ball thing that killed me. i had killed every single enemy and broken a lot of the crates and coffins around before that so maybe those caused it? idk awdood; is there a way to exit online mode in the middle of a level?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on June 26, 2015, 08:11:58 PM
the only enemies around when the game started lagging were a mindflayer which i killed and the giant ball thing that killed me. i had killed every single enemy and broken a lot of the crates and coffins around before that so maybe those caused it? idk awdood; is there a way to exit online mode in the middle of a level?

lag sometimes occurs for a second or two when breakable objects shatter but once the pieces have settled the framerate should recover

it might have just been a fluke lol

you can force the game offline by quitting psn, it'll reset itself (reject its desperate pleas to log you back in) but you'll load in the very same spot under the very same conditions, slain enemies will remain dead

though again i highly doubt your connection is to blame

TooB

Samus Aran

started fallout new vegas.... again

[spoiler]maybe this time i'll play for more than 7 hours[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

last obtained: deus ex: human revolution director's cut sillydood;

Thyme

dropped asscreed brohood on pc because it's too glitchy and i tried everything (and i also consequently dropped revelations) nyandood;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Thyme on June 28, 2015, 03:57:32 PM
dropped asscreed brohood on pc because it's too glitchy and i tried everything (and i also consequently dropped revelations) nyandood;
dont you have a PS3

smdh

SMDH
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on June 28, 2015, 04:05:13 PM
Quote from: Thyme on June 28, 2015, 03:57:32 PM
dont you have a PS3

smdh

SMDH

so am i, christopher
so am i :(

Snowy

.Hack//Mutagen
.Hack//Quarantine
Xenosaga pt. 1
Slime PS2 Controller

Nyerp

played brothers: a tale of two sons

[spoiler]more like brothers: a tale of EVERYONE YOU LOVE IS GOING TO DIE[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

Quote from: Snowy on June 29, 2015, 10:15:32 AM
.Hack//Mutagen
.Hack//Quarantine
Xenosaga pt. 1
Slime PS2 Controller
are those .hack games good? i always wanted to play them but never got aroudn to it

TooB

Quote from: fuchsmanguste on June 29, 2015, 02:30:52 PM
.Hack//Mutagen
.Hack//Quarantine
Xenosaga pt. 1
Slime PS2 Controller
are those .hack games good? i always wanted to play them but never got aroudn to it
IMO they are ok, but they sure as hell are not worth what they command online.
if you can find them at some used game store and they don't cost more than 40 for a part, then they might be worth it.

then again, you can still TRY the series for a reasonable price, since part 1 is still affordable at no more than 20 dollars

Snowy

Quote from: fuchsmanguste on June 29, 2015, 02:30:52 PM
.Hack//Mutagen
.Hack//Quarantine
Xenosaga pt. 1
Slime PS2 Controller
yeah, I like them a lot. If you liked the manga/anime series it's pretty solid. I think the first series bridges Sign and Legend of the Twilight.

Classic

Art Academy Home Studio on Wii U.  giggle;

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Some stuff I did.  giggle;

Go Up