September 21, 2024, 09:00:15 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Commander Fuckass

recently beaten:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
one of the best games in the series
9/10
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Wrench

Preordered Ratchet and Clank Collection

Also preordering Black Ops 2 soon

Kalahari Inkantation

currently replaying gtaiv so that i don't feel bad about playing its expansions

ME##

I'm making a serious effort to finish Mass Effect and Wind Waker.  Don't you doubt me. :(

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on July 01, 2012, 10:40:37 AM
currently playing: NOTHING myface;

i want money :'(
start counterfeiting before your central bank moves to all polymer banknotes like australia cry;

Kalahari Inkantation

currently too tired to play gtaiv for more than ten minutes at a time

what's wrong with me :( :( :(

Samus Aran

i've suddenly started playing skyrim again, going to actually finish the main quest and stuff this time

level 54 now

ME##

for some reason i was under the impression that you had finished the main quest goowan

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dovydas on July 01, 2012, 01:16:59 PM
for some reason i was under the impression that you had finished the main quest goowan

nope

i played it a lot, and hit level 50...but i actually only got maybe halfway or 3/5 of the way through the main quest. in addition, i've hardly done companions at all, and i'm not very far in the thieves guild or dark brotherhood questlines either.

i guess i just leveled up a ton and racked so many hours from doing other quests, miscellaneous tasks, and exploring on my own.

Snowy

Finished the 1st 3 parts in Tokyo Jungle's main story

Commander Fuckass

bought Harley Quinn's Revenge dlc for Arkham City
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Quote from: Kana Minami on July 01, 2012, 01:21:14 PM
nope

i played it a lot, and hit level 50...but i actually only got maybe halfway or 3/5 of the way through the main quest. in addition, i've hardly done companions at all, and i'm not very far in the thieves guild or dark brotherhood questlines either.

i guess i just leveled up a ton and racked so many hours from doing other quests, miscellaneous tasks, and exploring on my own.

I finished the theives guild and didnt get the last acheivement for some reason. If anyone knows what to do to actually finish the questline, let me know

Thyme

Quote from: feyd666 on July 02, 2012, 07:55:26 AM
I finished the theives guild and didnt get the last acheivement for some reason. If anyone knows what to do to actually finish the questline, let me know

You may have to do the small jobs, and then the "city influence" jobs. You ask Delvin and Vex if they've got stuff for you to do and they'll send you to one of the major cities to do it. After you've done a couple in a particular city, Delvin will send you back there to do a special job. When that's done, a merchant from that town will open a stall at the ragged flagon (thieves guild hq) and the black redguard merchant will become richer, allowing you to sell her more stuff (up to 5000 septims! :O).

When you still need to do small jobs in other cities, they may want to send you back to a city where you've already done the influence job. Just tell them you don't want to do that until they send you to another city.

After you've done all the special jobs, Brynjolf will officially make you the new boss of the thieves guild and I think that's when you get the achievement.

It's a hassle (srsly) but it's worth it. The thieves guild questline is not only the most compelling but also the most useful imo, especially if you go for the "have 100000 septims on you" achievement.

The redguard merchant was my best friend on that particular save file. 5thgrade;

Go Up