June 20, 2024, 04:58:06 AM

1,531,269 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

ME##

i think i'm gonna buy a vita tomorrow depending on how good my paycheque is

Classic

TooB

damn, I'm really outta practice on Street Fighter...

Snowy

Thyme

just beat zero escape: virtue's last reward

there might be hidden endings or smth but eh, what i got seems p. canon

[spoiler]END or BEGINNING, i got robot arms and an eyepatch and stuff[/spoiler]

p. good game, the puzzles are challenging w/o being "look it up" difficult, except for a single instance in my case iirc
there are some slow parts tho, esp. the way the story is constructed, even with the skip button

low 8

TooB

Quote from: Whyme on December 12, 2015, 08:13:07 AM
just beat zero escape: virtue's last reward

there might be hidden endings or smth but eh, what i got seems p. canon

[spoiler]END or BEGINNING, i got robot arms and an eyepatch and stuff[/spoiler]

p. good game, the puzzles are challenging w/o being "look it up" difficult, except for a single instance in my case iirc
there are some slow parts tho, esp. the way the story is constructed, even with the skip button

low 8
the way both games in the series work is you have to get every ending "icon" to be able to get the "true" ending.

if you were ever interested in doing so

strongbad

Beat yell in Spelunky after ~3 years of playing on and off. Had a really good run and went into yama with 12 hearts and like 60 bombs. Finished with 4 hearts lol

Pretty stoked, though. Probably one of my biggest gaming accomplishments. Now for the rest of the spelunky achievements...

strongbad

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on December 13, 2015, 02:17:17 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on December 13, 2015, 02:10:24 AM
Beat yell in Spelunky after ~3 years of playing on and off. Had a really good run and went into yama with 12 hearts and like 60 bombs. Finished with 4 hearts lol

Pretty stoked, though. Probably one of my biggest gaming accomplishments. Now for the rest of the spelunky achievements...

Still have to finish hell here. Nice job man!!
Spelunky dang rules.

Also, do you normally kill shopkeepers and steal shit? I'm trying to figure out things.

thanks dude! it's been something ive always wanted to do and i'm glad i finally got around to it
i usually the inefficient method of bombing the fuck out of them but as of lately i've tried other strats of picking up a ice gun or shot gun in the shot and blasting them with it. sometimes it doesnt quite work and idk the subtleties. i've seen videos of people whipping the keeper, grabbing his shotgun while he's down, and shooting him with it before he gets back up. pretty impressive
but yeah i love spelunky. probably one of my favorite games of all time. do you have it on vita?

Snowy

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on December 13, 2015, 02:17:53 AM
Quote from: Snowy on December 12, 2015, 08:03:23 AM
I bought a GBA Micro. giggle;

I always wanted one of those things. How do you like it?
it's pretty nice, much smaller than I thought it would be. games look fantastic on it though, along with the better back light.

TooB

so.... under night in-birth is ten dollars on psn right now, but amazon sells the disc for 20.....

hmmm..

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

like the casual scum that i am

especially considering that it took me nearly three hours sillydood;

ME##

Samus Aran

i finished kirby mass attack

good game, honestly great in its better moments, but for a lot of reasons it's overall one of the worst kirby games i've played

Go Up