September 21, 2024, 09:00:07 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Samus Aran

Nyerp

ive gotten up to the taurus demon without dying once so far. lets see how much that changes once i get back to the FUCKING gargoyles

ME##

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

tfw i own both hotel dusk and its eu-exclusive sequel and i've still never played either

ME##

Thyme

Thyme

oh and uh btw i've been playing phoenix wright trials and tribulations lately and i should be starting the fourth chapter soon

ME##

Apparently one of the Gamestops by the house has it and it's only $3 lol

bluaki

Quote from: Tectron on August 17, 2015, 07:11:39 PM
tfw i own both hotel dusk and its eu-exclusive sequel and i've still never played either
I own both of them and finished both. I actually only just got and played Last Window less than a year ago. It's my only European-imported game.

Maybe someday I'll also import (or pirate) and play the Wii sequel to Another Code (aka Trace Memory). I don't remember hearing about any other worthwhile games with a (still-)EU-only English release.

silvertone

beat gunhound ex

started playing cybernator and ranger x. with the latter i beat the first boss then i went to create a save state but then reseted the console so fuk the world

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on August 18, 2015, 04:36:40 AM
Quote from: Tectron on August 17, 2015, 07:11:39 PM
I own both of them and finished both. I actually only just got and played Last Window less than a year ago. It's my only European-imported game.

Maybe someday I'll also import (or pirate) and play the Wii sequel to Another Code (aka Trace Memory). I don't remember hearing about any other worthwhile games with a (still-)EU-only English release.

[spoiler]tingle's rosy rupeeland y/n[/spoiler]

[spoiler]which i also own sillydood;[/spoiler]

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Jojo on August 18, 2015, 02:23:18 PM
Ill buy your copy of last window tec... :)

For you, I could part with it at a deeply discounted rate of $79. :3

Go Up