September 21, 2024, 09:04:49 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on June 20, 2015, 05:33:29 PM
Quote from: Tectron on June 20, 2015, 05:19:30 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on June 20, 2015, 03:58:52 PM
I STARTED DEMON'S SOULS LMAO

i didnt even get a hit in on the vanguard 5thgrade;

newcomers aren't expected to be able to so much as survive that fight for more than five seconds lol, don't worry about that

though tbh i think you would have a much easier time starting with dark souls

be sure to find that cling ring as soon as possible and good luck nyandood;

i tried dark souls a couple years ago and made it to the gargoyles, but gave up lol. i wanted to try this one because i know less about it than dark souls

what is the cling ring???? also how can i make my roll faster?? i started as a boring soldier 5thgrade;

the cling ring is found in boletaria palace (1-1), it increases your max health in soul form from 50% to 75% of your human form total

your roll speed is based upon your equip weight, you roll at max speed when below 50%

soldier is better than what i started out as in my first playthrough lol, i picked royalty which is unquestionably the easiest starting class goodjob;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

Quote from: Tectron on June 20, 2015, 05:48:51 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on June 20, 2015, 05:33:29 PM
Quote from: Tectron on June 20, 2015, 05:19:30 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on June 20, 2015, 03:58:52 PM
I STARTED DEMON'S SOULS LMAO

i didnt even get a hit in on the vanguard 5thgrade;

newcomers aren't expected to be able to so much as survive that fight for more than five seconds lol, don't worry about that

though tbh i think you would have a much easier time starting with dark souls

be sure to find that cling ring as soon as possible and good luck nyandood;

i tried dark souls a couple years ago and made it to the gargoyles, but gave up lol. i wanted to try this one because i know less about it than dark souls

what is the cling ring???? also how can i make my roll faster?? i started as a boring soldier 5thgrade;

the cling ring is found in boletaria palace (1-1), it increases your max health in soul form from 50% to 75% of your human form total

your roll speed is based upon your equip weight, you roll at max speed when below 50%

soldier is better than what i started out as in my first playthrough lol, i picked royalty which is unquestionably the easiest starting class goodjob;

thanks i'll look for it!!

TooB

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

well i definitely liked it
but it was nowhere near the "omg goty best 2d platformer in decades" it was hyped to be
a bit too short imo (beat it in 5 hours almost exactly)

8/10 i guess

Kalahari Inkantation

and steam had the audacity to charge as much as $10 for it during the """sale""", smh

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

but are the ng+ changes significant enough to warrant a second playthrough

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on June 20, 2015, 07:33:52 PM
but are the ng+ changes significant enough to warrant a second playthrough
it gets harder? Dark Souls with 8-bit?

Nyerp

Thyme

TooB

Nyerp

i beat the first level without dying!! :) and i got the cling ring

[spoiler]i had to just look up where the Monumental is after wandering around for 20 minutes smithicide;[/spoiler]

in terms of leveling, i've started increasing vitality, strength, endurance, and a little in dexterity. should i avoid int, magic, and faith altogether?

Go Up