August 21, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

1,526,541 Posts in 45,774 Topics by 1,031 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 05:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Go Down

reeper

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 09, 2007, 06:50:37 PM
Why? The 80gig is the same price as the 60 and comes with a free game. caterpie;
But the 60gb is completely backwards compatible while the 80gb isn't.

Magyarorszag

Quote from: reefer on November 09, 2007, 08:20:19 PM
But the 60gb is completely backwards compatible while the 80gb isn't.

NO FUCKING WAY
i hate sony :'(
Are at least most of the best-selling and more popular games able to be played on the PS3?

Infel

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 09, 2007, 08:59:13 PM
NO FUCKING WAY
i hate sony :'(
Are at least most of the best-selling and more popular games able to be played on the PS3?
No, they went with the shitty games first, I'm pretty sure.

Magyarorszag

Damnit. Now I have to choose between free game and more memory or backwards compatibility.
Screw you, Sony. :'(

CM Wrench

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 09, 2007, 09:02:07 PM
Damnit. Now I have to choose between free game and more memory or backwards compatibility.
Screw you, Sony. :'(

Or get a used PS2 for like 70 bucks.

Magyarorszag

Quote from: WrenchNinja on November 09, 2007, 09:03:52 PM
Or get a used PS2 for like 70 bucks.

No way, I can't stand buying used products, unless there's no other way to get it, like N64 or GBC games.

reeper

Quote from: KT on November 09, 2007, 09:01:23 PM
No, they went with the shitty games first, I'm pretty sure.
No, they did the same thing the 360 did, software emulation instead of 60gb and 20gb hardware emulation. So only 50% will be playable unless Sony does a better job than Microsoft is doing but I doubt that.

Magyarorszag


ncba93ivyase

Got Rayman for my Saturn in the mail today, and it's pretty damn awesome. thumbup;

I plan on putting some more money in my account and ordering Panzer Dragoon Zwei next.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 10:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Bought Urban Strike for Genesis and Hydlide for NES for a total of $5.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 10:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Infel

Quote from: reefer on November 09, 2007, 09:38:46 PM
No, they did the same thing the 360 did, software emulation instead of 60gb and 20gb hardware emulation. So only 50% will be playable unless Sony does a better job than Microsoft is doing but I doubt that.
I realize that first, but they would go shit-forward in order to get anywhere.

reeper

Quote from: Lawlz on November 10, 2007, 04:22:14 PM
Got Rayman for my Saturn in the mail today, and it's pretty damn awesome. thumbup;

I plan on putting some more money in my account and ordering Panzer Dragoon Zwei next.
My friend came over and wanted me to buy Rayman for him.

mariofreak

Today I bought Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition for 8 dollars and some shitty 360 college basketball game for 4 dollars. Gotta love the retarded pricing at used music stores, they don't understand games. Super Mario Sunshine was still 30 bucks, and Bioshock was only 9 dollars.

Magyarorszag

I bought Zack and Wiki yesterday. Of course, it's a present for my brother, so I can't touch it until Thursday. myface;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up