September 20, 2024, 02:32:27 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol and sort of lol

Started by Samus Aran, November 04, 2007, 10:09:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazakhstan on November 05, 2007, 03:29:51 PM
...why? psyduck;
HOW WOULD A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN FEEL IF THIS SHAMPOO GETS IN HER EYES AND SHE HAS NO ACCESS TO RUNNING WATER FOR 48 HOURS?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on November 05, 2007, 03:30:42 PM
HOW WOULD A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN FEEL IF THIS SHAMPOO GETS IN HER EYES AND SHE HAS NO ACCESS TO RUNNING WATER FOR 48 HOURS?

Yes, because we need to know that.

We already know that shampoo is harmful for our eyes. That should be enough.

I think some scientists just run out of things to study when they decide tests like that are necessary.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazakhstan on November 05, 2007, 03:32:25 PM
Yes, because we need to know that.

We already know that shampoo is harmful for our eyes. That should be enough.

I think some scientists just run out of things to study when they decide tests like that are necessary.
And that it has to be tested on tens of thousands of animals every year for each nations, totaling to millions. JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on November 05, 2007, 03:33:51 PM
And that it has to be tested on tens of thousands of animals every year for each nations, totaling to millions. JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH. spam;

They should take up an extra hobby to get rid of their boredom. y;

Kalahari Inkantation

If scientists spent their money on researching AIDS rather than tormenting animals...

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazakhstan on November 05, 2007, 03:34:54 PM
They should take up an extra hobby to get rid of their boredom. y;
fap;

Because we all know no "scientist" gets laid. powerofone;
Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 05, 2007, 03:35:14 PM
If scientists spent their money on researching AIDS rather than tormenting animals...
I'd rather they go for how to wipe out people with AIDS instead of wasting time trying to cure it.

Or at least aim for something curable that no one ever seems to think about, like cervical and testicular cancer. Who really cares about breast cancer? psyduck;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on November 05, 2007, 03:36:52 PM
fap;

Because we all know no "scientist" gets laid. powerofone;I'd rather they go for how to wipe out people with AIDS instead of wasting time trying to cure it.

Or at least aim for something curable that no one ever seems to think about, like cervical and testicular cancer. Who really cares about breast cancer? psyduck;
Yeah, cancer would be a good thing to research too. But reseraching any deadly disease is better than torturing animals. psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 05, 2007, 03:38:33 PM
Yeah, cancer would be a good thing to research too. But reseraching any deadly disease is better than torturing animals. psyduck;
Guess what they do the research on? caterpie;

I say we move onto some of those useless homeless folks and Africans.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on November 05, 2007, 03:39:51 PM
Guess what they do the research on? caterpie;

I say we move onto some of those useless homeless folks and Africans.
Yeah, but if the reserach is for a good cause, and they're treating the animals ina  humane way, then it's...not OK, but necessary. Throwing soap in a rabbit's eyes, however, is just plain stupid. :'(

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 05, 2007, 03:45:48 PM
Yeah, but if the reserach is for a good cause, and they're treating the animals ina  humane way, then it's...not OK, but necessary. Throwing soap in a rabbit's eyes, however, is just plain stupid. :'(
LET'S GIVE THESE 50 ENDANGERED APES AIDS, KNOWING WE CAN'T POSSIBLY CURE THEM. powerofone;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on November 05, 2007, 03:49:15 PM
LET'S GIVE THESE 50 ENDANGERED APES AIDS, KNOWING WE CAN'T POSSIBLY CURE THEM. powerofone;

no thats just stupid
First, only humans can get AIDS. Second, couldn''t they just put the AIDS virus into a test tube of some sort and see what kills it that wouldn't kill the person with it? Later on, after testing it enough, they could give it to a real person who already has AIDS. powerofone;

ncba93ivyase

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on November 05, 2007, 03:52:53 PM
lol wut

It's true. psyduck;
Find a reliable source that says otherwise and I'll believe that other animals can get it too. Either way, it has nothing to do with my point.

Go Up