October 01, 2024, 12:45:15 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Holy shit yes, give me a fucking high-five

Started by The artist formally known, October 30, 2007, 11:21:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

After many times of trying I beat my first Guitar Hero song on hard. I've never tried to make the jump from medium to hard. I've already five star'd all easy songs and got the moon shot guitar (for beating easy) and the bat guitar (for five staring all easy songs). And of course beat medium. Medium is very very easy for me and so is hard, just usually I get fucked up by the solos.

I dont play any instruments really so I don't have the timing down though neither does my friend that can beat every song so far on expert besides Raining Blood and of course Through the Fire and the Flames.

He played Through the Fire and the Flames before on training and got a 86% note hit score but he picks too fast and thats why he fucked up. It was his first time playing that song.

What mode are you playing in right now? Most of the hard mode songs have been completed by my friends or bothers and I completed most all expert co-op songs with my friend as the lead though only about three messed me up, the rhythm for those songs are annoyingly easy most of the time.

KonohaShinobi

I have never played a GH game  edumacate; I have been holding out for a Nintendo release, now I am getting one wub;

YPrrrr

Wow... you couldn't beat Strutter on Hard psyduck; *high fives anyways*

I used to play just medium, and I had perfected most of the songs in GHII, but now I do Hard

I suck at solos too :'(

The Oggmonster

Beat Expert already.

But I started on Hard, also Raining blood was such a pain in the ass.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Sam

my hands are too small for guitar hero even. >.>

I have to shift my hand down just so my pinky and reach the blue button. ;_;

In other words, I can't do anything past medium at the moment, and that's difficult enough for me.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

The artist formally known

Quote from: The Oggmonster on October 31, 2007, 07:36:55 PM
Beat Expert already.

But I started on Hard, also Raining blood was such a pain in the ass.

My friend can't beat Raining Blood at all, the solo is what kills him, he used to be able to beat Jordan with five stars. I'm still not very good at the game of course but I'm getting a lot better. I'm hoping that once I get Rock Band I'll be good enough to do drums.

I guess for the all guitar achievement you have to unlock every guitar. What a pain in the ass, the get five stars on all expert songs guitar wouldn't even be worth it.

Go Up