October 01, 2024, 12:44:36 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

While I may be the only one here who would like it...

Started by Classic, October 20, 2007, 09:56:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol is my favorite DS game out now.
Typical, you would say, that it is. Well, it is.
Anyways, it goes along the same lines and the GCN version where you clean up garbage and make friends with Toys and such, but at the same time, it could actually go under a "______ Tycoon" game where you have to take care of the park.

It's fun. Try it.

ncba93ivyase

Chibi Robo for the GC is pretty fun, even though I only played it for one day. I kind of feel bad for not playing it... But whenever I look at Chibi Robo for the DS, it doesn't really look all that good to me. I'll wait for it to end up $9 in a Circuit City bargain bin.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Classic

Quote from: Lawlz on October 21, 2007, 03:53:38 AM
I'll wait for it to end up $9 in a Circuit City bargain bin.

Sadly, it's a Wal-Mart Exclusive.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

One Man Freak Show

The artist formally known

Quote from: Classic on October 21, 2007, 07:10:21 AM
Sadly, it's a Wal-Mart Exclusive.
really? sounds like it'll be semi-valuable one day if they only sell it there. Hated the gamecube one, though I didn't get past tutorials because of the "voice acting" or whatever annoying beeps and shit.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: reefer on October 22, 2007, 06:07:39 PM
really? sounds like it'll be semi-valuable one day if they only sell it there. Hated the gamecube one, though I didn't get past tutorials because of the "voice acting" or whatever annoying beeps and shit.

lol wut

The GameCube one is great. psyduck;

The artist formally known

Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on October 22, 2007, 10:07:59 PM
lol wut

The GameCube one is great. psyduck;
I'll pick it up again one day but the first 10 minutes of the game were god-awful

I had more fun playing those Burger King games

Classic

Quote from: reefer on October 22, 2007, 11:14:44 PM
I'll pick it up again one day but the first 10 minutes of the game were god-awful

I had more fun playing those Burger King games

It starts out slow. Trust me. It does get better as you go on.

Go Up