September 30, 2024, 10:18:57 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hmmm....

Started by KonohaShinobi, October 15, 2007, 02:27:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Is Wind waker's world larger than that of Twilight Princess'? Oh, and which is better(Wii version of Twilight, btw)? I have put off buying either of the games for years and I feel like getting one or the other. I know I can find WW in a bargain bin somewhere in a department store and I can buy Twilight Princess is if feel like it, but I don't feel like getting both whilst saving for GHIII. wub;

Samus Aran

Wind Waker is better, no matter what that idiot Spartan (who will come to this thread later, no doubt) says.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: asdfasdf on October 15, 2007, 02:28:31 PM
Wind Waker is better, no matter what that idiot Spartan (who will come to this thread later, no doubt) says.
Kaz pretty much ended this thread.

Twilight Princess may have a larger world, but it's just a huge, bland field with a little mountain or forest or something here and there. I prefer riding a boat with an occasional sea battle over just going through an excessively large field on a horse.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

I don't think I could compare them. I had fun playing both but enjoyed Windwaker and hated Windwaker more. Windwaker had way way way too many annoying parts. God not those fucking goblins, I lost my fucking sword god damn it.

Tomboh

Quote from: reefer on October 15, 2007, 03:23:02 PM
I don't think I could compare them. I had fun playing both but enjoyed Windwaker and hated Windwaker more. Windwaker had way way way too many annoying parts. God not those fucking goblins, I lost my fucking sword god damn it.
lol

Anyways, I liked Wind Waker better. Not as many dungeons, but the most sidequests of any Zelda game. wub;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Punta Tombo on October 15, 2007, 03:30:40 PM
lol

Anyways, I liked Wind Waker better. Not as many dungeons, but the most sidequests of any Zelda game. wub;
no, i meant to do that.

windwaker's graphics were so happy and joyful  caterpie;

goblins fucking sucked and so did the triforce shards

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on October 15, 2007, 02:33:55 PM
Kaz pretty much ended this thread.

Twilight Princess may have a larger world, but it's just a huge, bland field with a little mountain or forest or something here and there. I prefer riding a boat with an occasional sea battle over just going through an excessively large field on a horse.

Yeah I was going to go with Wind Waker, and since I will find that for like 20 bucks, Phantom Hourglass too while I'm at it.

The Speaker Of Words

Get Wind Waker! It's a much better game. And I, personally, like the graphics more since you can't see the blurriness of textures and the blockiness of characters like in TP. It'll also take you forever to beat the game 100%. I beat TP 100% in a few weeks but I'm still not done with WW.I like the story better, too.

Seriously, just get Wind Waker.

JGE

Quote from: asdfasdf on October 15, 2007, 02:28:31 PM

You won't have to worry about that anymore.

Daddy

Twilight Princesses world is larger and the game is longer, so I prefer the game.  But Wind Waker's world is much better designed.   I loved the ocean part.  The  treasure hunting was awesome.

Infel

I liked Windwaqker if ONLY for the miniblins.

Dan-ant! Dan-ant!

Go Up