September 22, 2024, 03:38:51 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fuck this makes me lol.

Started by CruelPleasure, October 14, 2007, 10:53:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CruelPleasure

Sam

This was actually posted before.

I actually find it ectremely funny just because the kids voice cracks the exat same way as my little brother's when he yells.

Both are brats.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Tomboh

I remember hearing this before. Dumb faggot should get shot.

Quoteits what your reacting to it

dumb shit should pay more attention in english. argh;

NOA_Haunted

I like the guys at the end more.

Geno

lol

I've seen that so many times.

I like the domestic abuse part. Thank god thats not me though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

FullmetalGanon

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Selkie

ncba93ivyase

I remember when I acted like that a few times when I was about 13. Jesus Christ, I hate looking back at how idiotic I was.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Pyrate

Selkie

please I alagabaglallalaflaglflalglglalblaglglaglblablabalglblaglbglbalg!!!!!!

j o e i n c

Title27GT

I fucking lol'd at the end

"I'M GOING TO BED SO I CAN GET UP AT 6 AM"

"Oh, shit"

Geno

Quote from: Jet Black Wii on October 15, 2007, 03:13:26 PM
I fucking lol'd at the end

"I'M GOING TO BED SO I CAN GET UP AT 6 AM"

"Oh, shit"
Yeah that was the best part   china;

Samus Aran

lol WoW

kinda funny but the classic videocompiler ventrilo harassment ones are better

Go Up