June 15, 2024, 10:02:25 PM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

You found a blue rupee! (5)

Started by Commander Fuckass, October 08, 2007, 01:41:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

God I hate that in TP every fucking time.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

Yeah, that was really, reeeeaaaallllyy annoying. orks;

YPrrrr

Claquesous

As if I don't already know it's blue and is worth five by the time it does it the very first time.

Sam

well, it only does it after you turn the game off, and considering I left my wii on for a toalt of over 700 hours playing taht game, I didn't really come across taht problem. :3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Skankity-Slut-Slut on October 08, 2007, 02:33:43 PM
well, it only does it after you turn the game off, and considering I left my wii on for a toalt of over 700 hours playing taht game, I didn't really come across taht problem. :3
:|

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Commander Fuckass

The artist formally known

Quote from: Skankity-Slut-Slut on October 08, 2007, 02:33:43 PM
Yeah I noticed that, it should only have done it the first time you get one and then never ever again, only for 100+ rupees too.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: reefer on October 08, 2007, 03:12:26 PM
Yeah I noticed that, it should only have done it the first time you get one and then never ever again, only for 100+ rupees too.

Maybe the 50+ ones, but 5? psyduck;

Samus Aran

What I found more annoying is that you can't take rupees from chests if you don't have room for them. God dammit, I want to have accomplished finding the chests and emptying them. I'm not going to come back later and open them again.

psyduck;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kazarus on October 08, 2007, 04:18:19 PM
What I found more annoying is that you can't take rupees from chests if you don't have room for them. God dammit, I want to have accomplished finding the chests and emptying them. I'm not going to come back later and open them again.

psyduck;
Yeah, that was pretty stupid too. You do a hard puzzle for a chest full of Rupees, only to realize that you have no soace for them, and Link's gonna put them back. psyduck;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazarus on October 08, 2007, 04:18:19 PM

psyduck;
I think they should have just let you have a huge wallet like in PH.

Go Up