September 28, 2024, 11:14:43 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Guys I need to know....

Started by RAWL, October 03, 2007, 04:19:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

RAWL

Do they sell X Box 360 and Wii games in Bolivia? psyduck;

tehmedic

jeez you live all the way in Bolivia thats crazy. you don't have any local game stores? not even a walmart?(i think walmart is over there) and anyways if anything you guys probably just get them a bit late then everyone else, lots of places are like that.
Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your country. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond, that exists only in combat, among brothers. You've shared foxholes, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives peace

NOA_Haunted

Samus Aran

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 03, 2007, 06:06:06 PM
Wheres Bolivia?  psyduck;

...wow. You could've at least cheated or something and looked it up yourself before posting to make yourself look like at least somewhat less of an idiot.

srsly ur retarded

The artist formally known

Quote from: Super Special Awesome Squad on October 03, 2007, 06:05:25 PM
No, If I lived there, i would know. psyduck;
I'm moving there and I need to know If I should wait for games for their SA release or order online.
Why are you moving there?

Commander Fuckass

Do I look Bolivian u stupid nigr? :|
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

NOA_Haunted

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Super Special Awesome Squad on October 04, 2007, 01:01:49 PM
Why? psyduck; It's actually better than here. You learn Calculus 6th grade, the food is awesome, and everything is cheap.
Can you speak Spanish? Or is it Portuguese?

Go Up