September 29, 2024, 09:33:13 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why does Nintendo hate me?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 25, 2007, 07:50:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

The artist formally known

Zelda II was the last hard Zelda game.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Reefer on September 25, 2007, 07:52:22 PM
Zelda II was the last hard Zelda game.

Nah, the last hard one was Majora's Mask. Every game after that had easy enemies. The puzzles were still pretty challenging, though, so that was good...but it seems as though Phantom Hourglass doesn't even have challenging puzzles.

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 25, 2007, 07:54:06 PM
Nah, the last hard one was Majora's Mask. Every game after that had easy enemies. The puzzles were still pretty challenging, though, so that was good...but it seems as though Phantom Hourglass doesn't even have challenging puzzles.
I never got too far in MM, though if it was as hard as OOT, it wasn't a hard game.

OOT wasn't hard, though some puzzles were difficult but not "hard"  argh;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Reefer on September 25, 2007, 07:55:32 PM
I never got too far in MM, though if it was as hard as OOT, it wasn't a hard game.

OOT wasn't hard, though some puzzles were difficult but not "hard"  argh;

Nah, I had some real trouble with alot of those puzzles. I fequently used guide books. gonk;
Majora's Mask was the hardest Zelda game ever. Harder than Zelda II, even. I've managed to beat both, though. :)

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 25, 2007, 08:01:02 PM
Nah, I had some real trouble with alot of those puzzles. I fequently used guide books. gonk;
Majora's Mask was the hardest Zelda game ever. Harder than Zelda II, even. I've managed to beat both, though. :)
Harder then Zelda II?

Good one. If you used save states or emulation, it doesn't count. You can easily rewind if you fuck up.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Reefer on September 25, 2007, 08:05:41 PM
Harder then Zelda II?

Good one. If you used save states or emulation, it doesn't count. You can easily rewind if you fuck up.

No, I beat the GBA version of Zelda II. The only way to save was to die. gonk;
I never use emulators/ROMs. I'm a good boy. flower;

ncba93ivyase

No, Zelda was made for people that want to be considered hardcore and they're too stupid to realize every game is just a graphical update of another with a new villager or two.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on September 26, 2007, 03:34:20 AM
No, Zelda was made for people that want to be considered hardcore and they're too stupid to realize every game is just a graphical update of another with a new villager or two.

lol opinions
Go play your crappy Sega games. powerofone;

CruelPleasure

I've actually never heard Nintendo say the Zelda series was ment for Hardcore gamers... Also is softcore gamer even a form of gamer? Also all games are getting easier these days.. Also somebody I know says nintendo was always ment for everyone not just hardcore gamers.

NOA_Haunted

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 26, 2007, 12:16:50 PM
Are you still getting it?

Of course. link;
I'm just a little dissapointed that Zelda is becoming easier and easier. :'(

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Claquesous

Ok, so I would've agreed a few weeks ago, but that was before I read this article.

http://www.zeldablog.com/2007/02/14/difficulty-or-lack-thereof-in-zelda/

It's basically saying how people think Zelda is getting too easy. And yes, Zelda is getting easier, but you can restrict yourself in many ways in order to make it harder yourself. For example, three heart challenges, no bomb or arrow upgrades, only pick up rupees from killing monsters, ect.

Go Up