September 28, 2024, 02:27:41 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Taiko Drum Master DS

Started by chewylove, September 08, 2007, 06:37:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: ME86 on September 08, 2007, 06:53:55 PM
I walked down to my local Super Potato this morning and played it, it was epic.  caterpie;
Super Potato?

ME##

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 08, 2007, 06:55:27 PM
Super Potato?

Yes, in Akihabara, it was epic. I also went to the Gundam store, that was pretty cool too.  caterpie;

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: ME86 on September 08, 2007, 06:56:48 PM
Yes, in Akihabara, it was epic. I also went to the Gundam store, that was pretty cool too.  caterpie;
Oh you actually live in Japan. Didn't notice the flag.

ME##

The artist formally known

UnagiPower

Quote from: Reefer on September 08, 2007, 07:41:00 PM
Does Play-Asia have it?

probably. though you could just get in on your r4.

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 08, 2007, 07:43:51 PM
probably. though you could just get in on your r4.
Yeah, but if it's less then 20 I'd like to buy it  caterpie;

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Reefer on September 08, 2007, 07:59:27 PM
Yeah, but if it's less then 20 I'd like to buy it  caterpie;
Its not its 50.

NOA_Haunted

I dont really see why you need 2 stylus.

NOA_Haunted

They have tons of those games! http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-49-en-15-Taiko+.html My mom says I can't order anything. Crai ;_;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 08, 2007, 08:25:22 PM
Its not its 50.
...What the fuck is wrong with them, in Japan games don't cost more then $35 and those games are probably cheaper now, and they don't buy them at full price.

What the fuck

chewylove

shipping and handling  caterpie;

ME##

Quote from: Reefer on September 09, 2007, 12:56:52 AM
...What the fuck is wrong with them, in Japan games don't cost more then $35 and those games are probably cheaper now, and they don't buy them at full price.

What the fuck

I hate to burst your bubble, but games are fucking expensive in Japan, like take Final Fantasy XII for example, when it came out it was 8,990 Yen, or about $79.27 US, and that was the Standard edition too. But, you probably are right about them not paying full price, but you know, to some people that doesn't matter, they just want to play the game before most people over here can.

Quote from: ME86 on September 09, 2007, 10:08:19 AM
I hate to burst your bubble, but games are fucking expensive in Japan, like take Final Fantasy XII for example, when it came out it was 8,990 Yen, or about $79.27 US, and that was the Standard edition too. But, you probably are right about them not paying full price, but you know, to some people that doesn't matter, they just want to play the game before most people over here can.
Really? I never been to Japan or had a reason to look at their prices. I thought Play-Asia was always expensive but I suppose they're actually about the same price.

Also Japanese people make less money then people in America, my econ teacher showed me some statistics about this and I was surprised.

Go Up