October 19, 2024, 02:35:51 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I really need to try getting a life

Started by JGE, September 02, 2007, 11:06:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

If you're perfectly happy doing what you're doing, there's no reason to change. If you'd like to change, then find something you like to do, or find some friends/girlfriend to go hang out with.

My social life has actually increased since the school year started.

Samus Aran

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 02, 2007, 11:44:01 PM
My social life has actually increased since the school year started.

same here dood

I was actually hanging out with a group of some people, two of which I didn't know, for a few hours on Thursday after all my classes were done with. The two older kids I didn't know were weird in that they were really morbid. While we were eating at the nearby dining hall on campus, they just kept talking about how a bunch of people they knew died, in explicit detail.

gonk;

Zack777

This year I have no classes with any of my friends  gonk; And I really did have friends until they move away or are in different classes, I can't keep friends at all. Also my little brother (Max, 13) keeps making fun how much of a not-life I have. And he has millions of friends that come over every day at lunch and after school and shit have have freak'in house parties (video on Tuesday). And the worst part is, Max has a bi girlfriend! Having a girlfriend that will make out and touch other girls at the same time liking you is a gift from god! wub;

At least I have my internet friends educate; pseudo; damn... thats right  edumacate;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Commander Booty Call, AKA Zack777 on September 03, 2007, 02:01:25 AM
This year I have no classes with any of my friends  gonk; And I really did have friends until they move away or are in different classes, I can't keep friends at all. Also my little brother (Max, 13) keeps making fun how much of a not-life I have. And he has millions of friends that come over every day at lunch and after school and shit have have freak'in house parties (video on Tuesday). And the worst part is, Max has a bi girlfriend! Having a girlfriend that will make out and touch other girls at the same time liking you is a gift from god! wub;

At least I have my internet friends educate; pseudo; damn... thats right  edumacate;
il b ur frend rock

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Zack777

Quote from: Lawlz on September 03, 2007, 02:02:15 AM
il b ur frend rock

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... having Lawlz be my friend... or keeping my penis

ITS TOO HARD TO CHOOSE  gonk;

36chambers

superclucky

kewns are smelly

mariofreak

Quote from: Commander Booty Call, AKA Zack777 on September 03, 2007, 02:04:20 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... having Lawlz be my friend... or keeping my penis

ITS TOO HARD TO CHOOSE  gonk;
you're losing the penis either way, might as well take the friend

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Selkie

Pash

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Pash on September 03, 2007, 09:21:22 AM
Make friends. There, problem solved.
Guys, We're talking about a kid with shit on his lip.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

JGE

Quote from: Jack Skellington on September 03, 2007, 09:23:11 AM
Guys, We're talking about a kid with shit on his lip.

I think I already stated that was blood.

NOA_Haunted

Don't make post on your wii. But seriously try doing a sport, or something.

Tomboh

Go Up