October 18, 2024, 04:21:49 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Am I a horrible person?

Started by Title27GT, September 02, 2007, 10:59:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

prjuni

Quote from: JMV290 on September 02, 2007, 11:09:13 PM
Ask Tomboh and President Evil about the time I got drunk and was posting on NSider.  caterpie;
details mah boi nigro;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: steal on September 02, 2007, 11:25:44 PM
Not at all. Hell, I'm stoned right now. caterpie;
ARE YOU EVER GONNA TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED A FEW NIGHTS AGO? navi;

The artist formally known

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 02, 2007, 11:04:19 PM
No, there's nothing inherently bad about doing drugs, granted they're not bad drugs, like crack or meth.  caterpie;

A little weed or LSD here and there never killed anyone.

Edit: But never get drunk. Don't even try. Never. Alcohol sucks.
YOU ARE MY OPPOSITE WHAT?

I don't smoke and don't like to. But I wouldn't mind a screwdriver  wub;

Snorkel

Quote from: Charles A. Reiss on September 02, 2007, 11:46:44 PM
YOU ARE MY OPPOSITE WHAT?

I don't smoke and don't like to. But I wouldn't mind a screwdriver  wub;

I hate vodka. I don't see its purpose, because it tastes awful, and its only point is to get drunk, which is a bad thing.

I guess I do like the taste of good whisky and a lot of wines, but still, weed > alcohol any day.

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 02, 2007, 11:55:03 PM
I hate vodka. I don't see its purpose, because it tastes awful, and its only point is to get drunk, which is a bad thing.

I guess I do like the taste of good whisky and a lot of wines, but still, weed > alcohol any day.
I see it as, weed is illegal, and drinking is legal at 21. Drinking isn't looked down upon by people and usually you won't lose friends to it. I don't know but smoking with females is... oh god please never again. Lots of females transform into idiots.

Snorkel

Quote from: Charles A. Reiss on September 03, 2007, 12:03:03 AM
I see it as, weed is illegal, and drinking is legal at 21. Drinking isn't looked down upon by people and usually you won't lose friends to it. I don't know but smoking with females is... oh god please never again. Lots of females transform into idiots.

Well, I personally don't like alcohol because several years of my life were indirectly ruined by it (dad drank a lot, etc.), and I have two friends that have been in similar situations. Alcohol probably makes more people violent and completely not fun to be around than fun and happy. On the other hand, I've never seen someone who didn't quickly become completely jovial and agreeable while under the influence of marijuana (however this is probably because most of the time I was high as well).

As for being illegal, who cares. Frankly, fuck the law.

I guess the whole "being looked down upon" thing is a matter of who you meet and who you're talking to; I wouldn't want to be with a girl who didn't like to get high every once and a while anyway. 

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 03, 2007, 12:09:51 AM
Well, I personally don't like alcohol because several years of my life were indirectly ruined by it (dad drank a lot, etc.), and I have two friends that have been in similar situations. Alcohol probably makes more people violent and completely not fun to be around than fun and happy. On the other hand, I've never seen someone who didn't quickly become completely jovial and agreeable while under the influence of marijuana (however this is probably because most of the time I was high as well).

As for being illegal, who cares. Frankly, fuck the law.

I guess the whole "being looked down upon" thing is a matter of who you meet and who you're talking to; I wouldn't want to be with a girl who didn't like to get high every once and a while anyway. 
Yeah, I could see why you'd not like drinking because of your dad. I don't drink with anyone though, some people are violent and those are the people I don't like to be around in the first place.

Zack777

6M69I69B9

Do whatever, just rememeber about your future.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

BSS

Quote from: Original_MIB on September 03, 2007, 02:16:11 AM
Do whatever, just rememeber about your future.
Yeah, it's your choice, but you better be able to control yourself from not taking more, or your screwed. At least you are not taking them to be cool or popular or anything.

Personally, I plan to never take drugs.... My problem is with the drinks. Wine especially.  weewee; My parents actually let me drink wine when I want, but only because I don't get drunk or anything. I'll have a glass a night at the most, and sometimes on holidays two.
tbtf

prettygirl

superclucky

kewns are smelly

NOA_Haunted

You should start with some Black tar heroin.

Pash

V

many men...wish death upon me. blood in my eye dog and i can't see. i'm tryna be what i'm destined to be. and niggas tryna take my life away. i'll put a hole in niggas for fucking with me. my back on the wall now you gone see. betta watch how you talk when talk about me. because  i'll come and take ya life away.

many men...many, many,many, many men. wish death upon me. but i don't cry no more. don't look to the sky no more. have mercy on many men.

rock

Go Up