September 19, 2024, 03:18:49 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So this one day about a month ago I saw these 2 girls

Started by Daddy, August 23, 2007, 08:53:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

The vitamin water thread reminded me of this.

Well, I was at a restaurant and there was a family with 2 daughters who were about 8 and 10.

They were reading the label on their vitamin water and were like "oh my god this has 8% zinc (I don't remember the exact amounts they said)"   and "It has no fat :) "

I was like " :| "

How the fuck can kids that young be obsessed with shit like that?   For some reason I see some health problems in their future.

omg i had 20 caleriz today ima die.

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

I've eaten somewhere around 1600 calories already today and my day has just barley started  caterpie;

Snorkel

Goddamn, I know. My dad and step-mom are on a new diet, and although it's actually working and is healthy, they're constantly like "oh I can't eat that... better not have any coffee tonight... um I really want that hamburger but I can't for another few days" and it's very irritating.

JUST EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT BARRING ABSOLUTE SHIT, AND EXERCISE. IT'S SIMPLE.

Daddy

Quote from: Snorks B. Hindenbergh on August 23, 2007, 08:59:02 AM
Goddamn, I know. My dad and step-mom are on a new diet, and although it's actually working and is healthy, they're constantly like "oh I can't eat that... better not have any coffee tonight... um I really want that hamburger but I can't for another few days" and it's very irritating.

I'm glad that I can eat all day and sit around the house doing nothing and gain no weight.  caterpie;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: JMV290 on August 23, 2007, 09:00:01 AM
I'm glad that I can eat all day and sit around the house doing nothing and gain no weight.  caterpie;

Me too. I love taking advantage of my fast metabolism. flower;

Snorkel

Quote from: JMV290 on August 23, 2007, 09:00:01 AM

I'm less fortunate, however in the summer I get out and bike around town/just walk places that I don't gain weight and sometimes lose it, and in the winter I ski 2-3 days a week.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on August 23, 2007, 08:53:07 AM
The vitamin water thread reminded me of this.

Well, I was at a restaurant and there was a family with 2 daughters who were about 8 and 10.

They were reading the label on their vitamin water and were like "oh my god this has 8% zinc (I don't remember the exact amounts they said)"   and "It has no fat :) "

I was like " :| "

How the fuck can kids that young be obsessed with shit like that?   For some reason I see some health problems in their future.

omg i had 20 caleriz today ima die.
What's even better is that 5 hour energy drink commercial.

WHAI DO ENERGY DRINKS MAKE YOU CRASH? who the fuck doesn't know it's because of insane amounts of sugar and caffeine. psyduck;

And I've seen water labeled as: "NO FAT NO CARBS"... THERE'S NO ANYTHING, IT"S FREAKING WATER

V

I'LL DRINK TO THAT. cheers;

The artist formally known

What the fuck, no fat isn't a good thing by the way. There are such things as healthy fat.

Samus Aran

You need fat for energy.  psyduck;

Also I don't care what the fuck I eat.  caterpie;

The artist formally known

I hate stuff like that so much

My dad asks me the stupidest questions. Like he asked me "did you get any corn?" when I'm at the dinner table WITH CORN ON MY PLATE. I hate that shit so much.

Go Up