September 28, 2024, 02:37:25 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Strikers Wi-Fi Topic

Started by Feynman, August 08, 2007, 10:35:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Meta Ridley

I so regret buying this. So much in fact, I traded it in already :O

Tomboh

Quote from: Meta Ridley on August 17, 2007, 06:17:08 PM
I so regret buying this. So much in fact, I traded it in already :O
You must've sucked

Meta Ridley

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 17, 2007, 08:01:41 PM
You must've sucked

No, my record was 20-4 xD. 20 wins =/ I didnt like this game. I found it boring, repetitive, single was HORRIBLE, and online, to me, isnt something I want to come back to. I dont ever suck at games. I honestly dont. I was 100+ wins in pokemon and had 6 losses, but i traded that in because I got bored with it =/ MPH, 5 stars, maximum points, was 46th in the world at one point, 1,000 wins, 200 losses. I traded that in because MPH single played was horrible, and online got very cheap and boring. Its the same with MKDS(had that for a year, but single got boring, and multi got boring/cheap), Lost Magic, Castlevania, etc....I beat games rather quickly, and if I dont like the online, I trade it in. Most games dont last a month or two for me. Thats why EB is my best friend :D

Tomboh

Quote from: Meta Ridley on August 17, 2007, 08:50:27 PM
No, my record was 20-4 xD. 20 wins =/ I didnt like this game. I found it boring, repetitive, single was HORRIBLE, and online, to me, isnt something I want to come back to. I dont ever suck at games. I honestly dont. I was 100+ wins in pokemon and had 6 losses, but i traded that in because I got bored with it =/ MPH, 5 stars, maximum points, was 46th in the world at one point, 1,000 wins, 200 losses. I traded that in because MPH single played was horrible, and online got very cheap and boring. Its the same with MKDS(had that for a year, but single got boring, and multi got boring/cheap), Lost Magic, Castlevania, etc....I beat games rather quickly, and if I dont like the online, I trade it in. Most games dont last a month or two for me. Thats why EB is my best friend :D
So you trade nearly all your games into EB when you're done?

lol dumbas

Link332

im ranked #3 for taday lol  psyduck;

Tomboh

Quote from: Link332 on August 18, 2007, 07:13:15 PM
im ranked #3 for taday lol  psyduck;
u hav 2 much time on hands

also, imma want to play u lets play

JGE

Himu

Geno

WHO WANTS TO GET THIER ASS KICKED BY ME?!  argh;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tomboh

Quote from: Geno. on August 29, 2007, 03:52:29 PM
WHO WANTS TO GET THIER ASS KICKED BY ME?!  argh;
ill plae

My FC is somewhere in this thread. ill be logging on at 6:15PM CT. be there or be fag

Geno

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 29, 2007, 03:53:46 PM
ill plae

My FC is somewhere in this thread. ill be logging on at 6:15PM CT. be there or be fag
k

add me I'll add you.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Tomboh

Geno

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 29, 2007, 05:31:32 PM
ITT Geno craiz.
I cried bad.

You did kick my ass though. Only because that Diddy technique is really gay  argh;
But no complaints. You beat me fair.

Daddy

Halp, people keep disconnecting when I win in the ranked matches.  argh;

Go Up