September 25, 2024, 09:24:28 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SOMEONE VS ME ON STRIKERS!!

Started by Geno, August 08, 2007, 04:53:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

anus

dicks

anus

dicks

anus

dicks

Geno

"it has not been confirmed that your friend is in your region"

Lemme try again
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

anus

In your region?

do you have parental controls on
dicks

Geno

Quote from: . on August 08, 2007, 05:21:32 PM
In your region?

do you have parental controls on
Just host a game I'll brt

anus

I can't invite you since you aren't connected.  argh;
dicks

anus

That was, eh, ok. Most of the time you were just charging down with Hammer Bros. or (trying) to deke with Toad.

The headers who did off those header passes were impressive though.

Good job, nonetheless.
dicks

Geno

Quote from: . on August 08, 2007, 05:42:54 PM
That was, eh, ok. Most of the time you were just charging down with Hammer Bros. or (trying) to deke with Toad.

The headers who did off those header passes were impressive though.

Good job, nonetheless.
Let's go one more.

anus

Quote from: Geno. on August 08, 2007, 05:43:57 PM
Let's go one more.

But my record already sucks. :(

But whatever. I'll take another stab at ya. roman;
dicks

anus

I am seriously considering taking you off my friends list.

Even though I came back to with the series 3-2 (to which I lost connection right after the final game was finished - I wonder why), all you did was take Toad or Diddy Kong and jump over my fucking goalie. You did have some nice goals, but the vast majority were those cheap ones.

dicks

Geno

Quote from: . on August 08, 2007, 06:15:42 PM
I am seriously considering taking you off my friends list.

Even though I came back to with the series 3-2 (to which I lost connection right after the final game was finished - I wonder why), all you did was take Toad or Diddy Kong and jump over my fucking goalie. You did have some nice goals, but the vast majority were those cheap ones.

Just trying something new :P

As you can see from all my failed attempts at jumping over the goalie I suck at it since I really haven't tried.
Good game though.

anus

Quote from: Geno. on August 08, 2007, 06:18:30 PM
Just trying something new :P

As you can see from all my failed attempts at jumping over the goalie I suck at it since I really haven't tried.
Good game though.

Don't do that. You wont have a good reputation, even if you win every single game you play in.

Just stick to normal tactics. I'd rather lose while playing honest, rather than win playing like you were.
dicks

Geno

Quote from: . on August 08, 2007, 06:19:31 PM
Don't do that. You wont have a good reputation, even if you win every single game you play in.

Just stick to normal tactics. I'd rather lose while playing honest, rather than win playing like you were.
Yeah it was pretty cheap.

I'm no good with Diddy anyway. My strategy with Waluigi is kinda cheap too though. Use "Wall-Luigi" and circle myself in a wall then use a Mega Strike.

Go Up