September 20, 2024, 12:16:25 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THE ZACK777 CONSPIRACY

Started by musica.cards, August 02, 2007, 02:35:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

musica.cards

Quote from: JMV290 on August 01, 2007, 09:49:01 PM
suicide;

You're not very smart...

Did I not write it properly(grammar?)? Unless (Zack) got a new computer with Windows on it, there is no way (to my knowledge) to trick the forums into thinking (Zack) is using XP, but in this case, Zack is using a different IP address as an excuse, which leaves me one question(grammar?), is Zack using a friend's computer, or did he finally make the switch the Windows (wait........ v;)?

Errrrrrr...... The point is the IP address Zack claims to be using may or may not be on his computer (but I don't know that much about finding that stuff out).
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

FAMY2

Daddy

Quote from: some_person on August 02, 2007, 02:35:36 AM
Did I not write it properly(grammar?)? Unless (Zack) got a new computer with Windows on it, there is no way (to my knowledge) to trick the forums into thinking (Zack) is using XP, but in this case, Zack is using a different IP address as an excuse, which leaves me one question(grammar?), is Zack using a friend's computer, or did he finally make the switch the Windows (wait........ v;)?

Errrrrrr...... The point is the IP address Zack claims to be using may or may not be on his computer (but I don't know that much about finding that stuff out).
hi i really own a mac

Daddy

Title27GT

If I was using a shitty iBook G4 I would switch to Windows, too.

Kalahari Inkantation

lol jmv hax w/ his admin powrs

Daddy

Feynman

Quote from: Anakin Skywalker on August 02, 2007, 10:14:32 AM
lol jmv hax w/ his admin powrs

What? There's no power that lets you do that.

He's just overriding his user agent using a Firefox extension.

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 02, 2007, 10:15:45 AM
What? There's no power that lets you do that.

He's just overriding his user agent using a Firefox extension.

no he hax

no j/k
I have no idea what that means, but he could have a Windows PC AND a Mac and just used them both to post here. psyduck;

Title27GT

Quote from: Anakin Skywalker on August 02, 2007, 10:17:26 AM
no he hax

no j/k
I have no idea what that means, but he could have a Windows PC AND a Mac and just used them both to post here. psyduck;
Lol, JMV has a Mac every night from 2 AM to 12 PM.

Daddy

Quote from: Title on August 02, 2007, 10:23:59 AM
Lol, JMV has a Mac every night from 2 AM to 12 PM.
Just to piss you off because you go "STOP PRETENDING YOU HAVE A MAC"

Title27GT

Quote from: JMV290 on August 02, 2007, 10:27:52 AM
Just to piss you off because you go "STOP PRETENDING YOU HAVE A MAC"
Once again you're referring to the retarded posts I made in the first 2 days I was here.

Now it's Bassir who's trying to trick himself into thinking he has Leopard.

Feynman

Quote from: Title on August 02, 2007, 10:33:46 AM
Now it's Bassir who's trying to trick himself into thinking he has Leopard.

If I wanted to do that, I'd replace the Ubuntu logo in my top panel with an Apple logo.

Title27GT

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 02, 2007, 10:35:19 AM
If I wanted to do that, I'd replace the Ubuntu logo in my top panel with an Apple logo.
I DARE YOU.

Go Up