September 25, 2024, 10:15:29 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Started by Geno, August 01, 2007, 10:46:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

Samus Aran

Quote from: V on August 01, 2007, 09:06:09 PM
All I need is Marth. Fuck these other guys. Roy and Ike can suck a dick. srs

Also, I think I willl be using Pit most of the time.

no luv for metaknight?!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!??!!??!!??!!????!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

V

Quote from: Kaz on August 01, 2007, 09:07:39 PM
no luv for metaknight?!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!??!!??!!??!!????!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hell no. He too, can choke on a cock.

My cousin says he is going to use Metaknight. Pit is going to be fucking awesome. thumbup;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

I've never played Fire Emblem so it was nothing more than another average update to me. :'(
But I'll be buying the original GBA one soon... educate;

Geno

Quote from: Anakin Skywalker on August 01, 2007, 11:13:57 PM
I've never played Fire Emblem so it was nothing more than another average update to me. :'(
But I'll be buying the original GBA one soon... educate;
That's the only one I played. It's pretty fun and it lasts you a long time.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Claquesous

Oh yay Aether. Oh yay that sword I forgot the name.

Placebo Headwound

The Fire Emblem stage was revealed today, which seems to be that castle environment from the E3 trailer.

Am I the only who wanted Ike to be in the game? gonk;

Wrench

Quote from: Thief888 on August 01, 2007, 01:30:52 PM
How can you say Marth is better when the game isn't even out yet? psyduck;

Marth is my favorite character so I'm just being a fanboy.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Trevor on August 01, 2007, 10:47:35 AM
If only it had been a character that I cared about...
YA RLY edumacate;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on August 02, 2007, 09:26:44 AM
The Fire Emblem stage was revealed today, which seems to be that castle environment from the E3 trailer.

Am I the only who wanted Ike to be in the game? gonk;

I'm indifferent to it. I'll try him out and use him if I like him, sure. Thus far, I only care about Meta Knight and Pit.

Pash

I keep seeing this thread, and all I'm reading is "MARTH, ROY, AND IKE LOOK LIKE FAGS" or "FIRE EMBLEM CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL."

Anyway, I don't care about Ike as I am about Yoshi. I'm glad he got his cutesy new look back.

The artist formally known

I THOUGHT HE WAS IN THE OTHER ONE WTF

Go Up