October 19, 2024, 03:31:39 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Now THIS IS WHAT MUSIC IS ALL ABOUT.

Started by Title27GT, July 25, 2007, 06:12:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

60's-70's-80's Rock.
Everything else=Shit, and nothing but.

<center><embed src="http://www.mp3asset.com/swf/mp3/minime.swf";
quality="high" wmode="transparent" flashvars="myid=3508955&path=2007/07/25&mycolor=0xAFC0D4&mycolor2=0x422F21&mycolor3=0xFFFFFF&autoplay=true&rand=0&f=3" width="160" height="68"
name="myflashfetish" align="middle"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"; />[br /]I made this <a href="http://www.myflashfetish.com" target="_blank">MySpace Music Player[/url] at <a href="http://www.myflashfetish.com" target="_blank">MyFlashFetish[/url].com.</center>[br /][br /]

Title27GT

Tomboh

Title27GT

Quote from: Steve on July 25, 2007, 06:16:15 PM
Self-owned.

I know.
How the fuck do you embed music,
I'm assuming the normal HTML code doesn't work.

Feynman

Quote from: Title27GT on July 25, 2007, 06:16:43 PM
I know.
How the fuck do you embed music,
I'm assuming the normal HTML code doesn't work.

Only admins and moderators may do so. spam;

Himu

Dont you use that fucking button to the left of image.

Title27GT

Quote from: Bassir on July 25, 2007, 06:17:24 PM
Only admins and moderators may do so. spam;

I don't suppose that could happen  navi;

Samus Aran

That's almost all I listen to anyway. However, I do enjoy one modern band, The Black Keys, and a few 90s Brit bands, like Oasis and The Verve.

Otherwise, it's all classic for me. Led Zeppelin is by far my favorite band ever.

Feynman

Title27GT

Quote from: Kaz on July 25, 2007, 06:41:52 PM
That's almost all I listen to anyway. However, I do enjoy one modern band, The Black Keys, and a few 90s Brit bands, like Oasis and The Verve.

Otherwise, it's all classic for me. Led Zeppelin is by far my favorite band ever.

Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Billy Joel, The Beatles, Chicago, The Cure, The Doobie Brothers, Electric Light Orchestra, Elton John, Eurythmics, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, George Micheal, Guns 'N' Roses, Hall & Oates, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Cocker, John Fogerty, Journey, Paul Simon, Phill Colllins, Pink Floyd, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Simon & Garfunkel, Supertramp, U2, and The Who.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Title27GT on July 25, 2007, 06:44:16 PM
Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Billy Joel, The Beatles, Chicago, The Cure, The Doobie Brothers, Electric Light Orchestra, Elton John, Eurythmics, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, George Micheal, Guns 'N' Roses, Hall & Oates, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Cocker, John Fogerty, Journey, Paul Simon, Phill Colllins, Pink Floyd, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Simon & Garfunkel, Supertramp, U2, and The Who.

I'm not a big fan of The Cure or The Doobie Brothers. I only like about 3 Fleetwood Mac songs. I've never listened to anything by Joe Cocker that I can think of. Otherwise, nice list.

Also, I'm listening to GNR right now. "Mr. Brownstone." <3

Title27GT

Quote from: Kaz on July 25, 2007, 06:47:36 PM
I'm not a big fan of The Cure or The Doobie Brothers. I only like about 3 Fleetwood Mac songs. I've never listened to anything by Joe Cocker that I can think of. Otherwise, nice list.

Also, I'm listening to GNR right now. "Mr. Brownstone." <3

The Cure isn't much of a classic rock band, they just have some catchy songs like "Close To Me"
The Doobie Brothers are great, I love em.
Fleetwood Mac's okay. Joe Cocker made "Feelin' Alright", you've probably heard it.

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Daddy

July 25, 2007, 09:40:51 PM #13 Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 09:45:57 PM by NOA_ANDY
Quote from: some_person on July 25, 2007, 09:29:54 PM
]
Who the fuck gave you permission to embed flash?

musica.cards

Quote from: NOA_ANDY on July 25, 2007, 09:40:51 PM
Who the fuck gave you permission to embed flash?

No one, it just let me embed Flash without giving me any message.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Go Up