October 22, 2024, 05:22:29 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so i guess i'll just pour my heart our into this.

Started by prettygirl, July 25, 2007, 01:43:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: prettygirl on July 25, 2007, 02:07:46 PM
how would you know?
Because I've gone through middle school and I'm nearly complete with high school.... Anyone with some sense knows petty teen relationships are, for the most part, complete shit. You really shouldn't even begin to take anything seriously until about your junior year when you truly begin to mature. Even then, most relationships don't exceed a month or two. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

prettygirl

Quote from: Lawlz on July 25, 2007, 02:12:11 PM
Because I've gone through middle school and I'm nearly complete with high school.... Anyone with some sense knows petty teen relationships are, for the most part, complete shit. You really shouldn't even begin to take anything seriously until about your junior year when you truly begin to mature. Even then, most relationships don't exceed a month or two. psyduck;

i was with him for 4, i've never been with a guy more then 3 weeks before him.

Himu

Just act all cute and sorry.  Thats how I had my boyfriend pity me and get over whatever I do.  Or you could get over it and it may heal over time.

prettygirl

Quote from: Karachu on July 25, 2007, 02:15:36 PM
Just act all cute and sorry.  Thats how I had my boyfriend pity me and get over whatever I do.  Or you could get over it and it may heal over time.

hahahaa, smooth, lol. :)

ncba93ivyase

Yeah, because if someone loves you, they will stick with you out of pity. psyduck;
Quote from: prettygirl on July 25, 2007, 02:15:18 PM
i was with him for 4, i've never been with a guy more then 3 weeks before him.
I know a girl that was with her boyfriend for 11 months. Just right before they acheived one year, he just started acting like a complete dick toward her. He would laugh at her, push her around, and just be a regular dick. He was hoping he'd get some sweet sex for sticking around that long, but she was a christfag and wouldn't put out until marriage. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Act like a bitch towards him and see if that works.

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on July 25, 2007, 02:19:25 PM
Yeah, because if someone loves you, they will stick with you out of pity. psyduck;I know a girl that was with her boyfriend for 11 months. Just right before they acheived one year, he just started acting like a complete dick toward her. He would laugh at her, push her around, and just be a regular dick. He was hoping he'd get some sweet sex for sticking around that long, but she was a christfag and wouldn't put out until marriage. psyduck;
I knew a woman who was with her bf for 6 years.  They broke up.  She went downhill.

prettygirl

Quote from: JMV290 on July 25, 2007, 02:20:43 PM
Act like a bitch towards him and see if that works.

if it didn't, it would be a problem though.

Samus Aran

"Get over whatever I do"...you trying to say that you do things you shouldn't, and expect your guy to stay with you? If so, I just lost a bit of respect for you.

Wrench

That's just bull shit right there. He dated you for 4.5 months and can't even believe you after breaking up?
Trust is big in a relationship. If he can't trust you, he ain't worth your time.

I'm taking a gamble on names here.
Bob = Rob
Sara = Tara(you said mf's girlfriend so I knew this)

prettygirl

Quote from: WrenchNinja on July 25, 2007, 02:27:57 PM
That's just bull shit right there. He dated you for 4.5 months and can't even believe you after breaking up?
Trust is big in a relationship. If he can't trust you, he ain't worth your time.

I'm taking a gamble on names here.
Bob = Rob
Sara = Tara(you said mf's girlfriend so I knew this)

nopeee, bob had nothing to do with his name, it was just the shorted, first one i thought of, lol.

that's what i was thinking! the trust thing!
i don't know why i still want to be friends with him when he doesn't trust me at all....

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: prettygirl on July 25, 2007, 02:31:28 PM
nopeee, bob had nothing to do with his name, it was just the shorted, first one i thought of, lol.

that's what i was thinking! the trust thing!
i don't know why i still want to be friends with him when he doesn't trust me at all....
Because he's attractive?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: prettygirl on July 25, 2007, 02:49:45 PM
he's not.
Then just leave California for a handsome, kind and loving man in Tennessee. spam;

LCK

Quote from: prettygirl on July 25, 2007, 02:07:46 PM
how would you know?
Just listen to him, he's right.
I've experienced it, and it's horrible.

It just rarely works at a young age.

Go Up