October 18, 2024, 12:25:16 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

POST OF THE WEEK LOL

Started by NOA_Haunted, July 25, 2007, 11:30:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

V

Quote from: Title27GT on July 25, 2007, 08:06:09 PM
is dictionary.com a cosmic jew as well?  powerofone;

dictionary.com is all. he is also ahura mazda. also the buddha. also god. also moses. also cocks. also soap.

Samus Aran

Quote from: V on July 25, 2007, 08:07:05 PM
dictionary.com is all. he is also ahura mazda. also the buddha. also god. also moses. also cocks. also soap.

YAAAAAAAAAAY

Ricky

You know you're easy to piss off, V, admit it. caterpie;

Title27GT

Quote from: V on July 25, 2007, 08:07:05 PM

Cocks/Soap=AWESOME LUBRICANT FOR SHOWER MASTURBATION.

V

Quote from: Ricky on July 25, 2007, 08:07:52 PM
You know you're easy to piss off, V, admit it. caterpie;

Soap is a surfactant used in conjunction with water for washing and cleaning. It usually comes in a solid molded form, termed bars due to its historic and most typical shape. The use of thick liquid soap has also become widespread, especially from soap dispensers in public washrooms. Applied to a soiled surface, soapy water effectively holds particles in suspension so the whole of it can be rinsed off with clean water. In the developed world, synthetic detergents have superseded soap as a laundry aid.

Many soaps are mixtures of sodium (soda ash) or potassium (potash) salts of fatty acids which can be derived from oils or fats by reacting them with an alkali (such as sodium hydroxide/caustic soda/lye or potassium hydroxide) at 80 ? 100 ?C in a process known as saponification. The fats are hydrolyzed by the base, yielding glycerol and crude soap. Historically, the alkali used was potassium hydroxide made from the deliberate burning of vegetation such as bracken, or from wood ashes.

Soap is derived from either oils or fats. Sodium tallowate, a common ingredient in many soaps, is in fact derived from rendered beef fat. Soap can also be made of vegetable oils, such as palm oil, and the product is typically softer. If soap is made from pure olive oil it may be called Castile soap or Marseille soap. Castile is also sometimes applied to soaps with a mix of oils, but a high percentage of olive oil. The word "soap" is used colloquially to refer to a variety of cleaning solutions, including many that do not list soap as an ingredient but are instead detergents.

V

Ricky

NOA_Haunted

cool i got post of the week.... wait is that a good thing?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Videl on July 25, 2007, 08:02:57 PM
Whatever I know I'm right.
Mac OS X is perfect, and it knows you're wrong.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Ricky

Congratulations on achieving post of the week, honored member!

Go Up