October 23, 2024, 01:31:18 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Is your internet personality different from your usual one?

Started by Himu, July 24, 2007, 11:30:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Original_MIB on July 24, 2007, 08:33:59 PM
Lol, that's me too.

So anyways, I'm shy on the Internet for some reason, but I pretty much can do anything in real life without caring. I seem to have more friends in real life than on the Internet. 
ya shur.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Original_MIB on July 24, 2007, 08:33:59 PM
Lol, that's me too.

So anyways, I'm shy on the Internet for some reason, but I pretty much can do anything in real life without caring. I seem to have more friends in real life than on the Internet. 
Christfag.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Snorkel

My personality away from the internet varies wildly. At times I'm extremely reserved and don't say much, and at other times lively and somewhat wild. My sense of humor is pretty similar, althouh more darkly sarcastic.

LCK

Quote from: Lawlz on July 24, 2007, 03:19:41 PM
Outside of the internet, I'm pretty much always quiet. But whenever someone says or does something stupid, I'm always the first person to call them a dumbass. I suppose what makes me popular is how I'm a wiseass and always make a statement at the perfect moment.

And just like the internet, I do have my own little "following" in real life. spam;
hahaha
ya
sure

Feynman

Quote from: Trevor on July 25, 2007, 09:32:19 AM
hahaha
ya
sure

I've had a group of five follow me all year. I've  been called an asshole, a jerk, a dick/super-nerd, and all that shit--yet I still remain pretty popular.

It isn't that hard to believe. psyduck;

caponehollywood

I am. You guys would hate me if I was myself, not that you already don't.
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

Feynman

Quote from: MVP0079 on July 25, 2007, 11:12:50 AM
I am. You guys would hate me if I was myself, not that you already don't.

Who says we hate you?

LCK

Quote from: Bassir on July 25, 2007, 11:12:00 AM
I've had a group of five follow me all year. I've  been called an asshole, a jerk, a dick/super-nerd, and all that shit--yet I still remain pretty popular.

It isn't that hard to believe. psyduck;
You don't strike me as an asshole.

caponehollywood

Quote from: Bassir on July 25, 2007, 11:13:51 AM
Who says we hate you?

Oh, you don't. china;

Never mind.

Anyway, it was just to make sure someone didn't say we hate you with this personality.

I think ahead.
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

Placebo Headwound

The only real change I see online is that I talk more.

YPrrrr

Go Up