October 22, 2024, 10:54:06 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I just cut myself shaving.

Started by Snorkel, July 25, 2007, 12:23:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

For the first time ever. I've been shaving for two years. I was using one of those damn "olol i has 4 blades and superpowerz" razors too; I usually use a straight razor and real shaving lather but I left my shaving stuff at my dad's.

psyduck;

Tomboh

guff

YOUR FOUR BLADES HAVE CUT THROUGH MY HEART
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME

Samus Aran

Half of the time I don't even use shaving cream, because I'm weird and I like to shave while in the shower. The constant flow of water kinda makes shaving cream pointless.

...I think I may be the only guy who does this.

Wrench

Quote from: Kaz on July 25, 2007, 01:34:58 AM
Half of the time I don't even use shaving cream, because I'm weird and I like to shave while in the shower. The constant flow of water kinda makes shaving cream pointless.

Funny enough, I also do my shaving in the shower. Never used shaving cream in my life.

Snorkel

Quote from: Kaz on July 25, 2007, 01:34:58 AM

I don't like shaving in the shower, as I can't see myself shaving.

ncba93ivyase

I just have a few little hairs around my chin, and it's going to be quite a long time until I decide to shave. I wouldn't mind growing a handsome beard... though it wouldn't suit my feminine appearance well. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snorkel

Quote from: Lawlz on July 25, 2007, 01:25:45 PM
I just have a few little hairs around my chin, and it's going to be quite a long time until I decide to shave. I wouldn't mind growing a handsome beard... though it wouldn't suit my feminine appearance well. caterpie;

Shaving = hair grows back thicker and faster. If you're interested in a beard.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Snorkel on July 25, 2007, 01:28:59 PM
Shaving = hair grows back thicker and faster. If you're interested in a beard.
BUT IF I DON'T WANT A BEARD LATER IN LIFE, I'D HAVE TO DEAL WITH THICK, WIRY FUR. gonk;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snorkel

Quote from: Lawlz on July 25, 2007, 01:29:54 PM
BUT IF I DON'T WANT A BEARD LATER IN LIFE, I'D HAVE TO DEAL WITH THICK, WIRY FUR. gonk;

Shaving feels good if you don't have a stupid razor.

guff

Quote from: Snorkel on July 25, 2007, 01:28:59 PM
Shaving = hair grows back thicker and faster.
That's complete bullshit. psyduck;

Feynman

Quote from: Commodore Guff on July 25, 2007, 01:47:43 PM
That's complete bullshit. psyduck;

His mother just told him that so that he doesn't look like Richard Stallman.

Daddy

I've only cut myself once while shaving, and that's because I sneezed.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on July 25, 2007, 02:44:00 PM
I've only cut myself once while shaving, and that's because I sneezed.
I almost falled too.

Go Up