October 20, 2024, 01:47:10 AM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Assume there is a God.

Started by V, July 24, 2007, 08:47:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

Quote from: V on July 24, 2007, 08:54:39 PM
We were created without knowing of sin. The bitch is Eve ate the fucking apple, and got us into this mess. Bitch didn't listen to big homie God, so he said, "fine, don't want to listen? Want to do it on your own? Go head."

And BAM! He let us live out our own lives. Gave us freewill. Now it is up to us if we choose to follow him and do the right thing or not. He gave us one chance.
He didn't give US one chance, he gave that motherfucker Eve a chance.  pseudo;

V

Quote from: joeinc on July 24, 2007, 10:55:52 PM
He didn't give US one chance, he gave that motherfucker Eve a chance.  pseudo;

that bitch eve is your mother, in a sense.

V

superclucky

kewns are smelly

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on July 24, 2007, 10:06:37 PM
Yes, 3 year old Jews during the holocaust have committed such evil sins.
It's the Nazis fault... not God's...

He let them make their own decisions on Earth, and they'll most likely pay for it when they die.

Placebo Headwound

Am I going to end up in Hell? burned;

j o e i n c

Samus Aran

I WOULD ASK IF MAYBE I COULD HAVE A PET FOX

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on July 25, 2007, 12:19:36 PM
I WOULD ASK IF MAYBE I COULD HAVE A PET FOX
And thou shalt not go to a beast and thou shalt not lie with it so as to make thy seed go out upon it, that thou mayest not be polluted thereby. And a woman shall not go to a beast to lie with it, for it is pollution. And ye shall not pollute yourselves with any of these things, for with them the nations whom I have driven out before you have polluted themselves, and with them ye shall not pollute your bodies.

Furry. :|

Nightwavex

Quote from: V on July 24, 2007, 09:00:24 PM
Christianity is as real as 360 graphics. :|
Christianity:

The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convicted by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

BAM flower;

Houdini

"Please make all fundamentalist Christians spontaneously die."

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on July 25, 2007, 02:49:36 PM
And thou shalt not go to a beast and thou shalt not lie with it so as to make thy seed go out upon it, that thou mayest not be polluted thereby. And a woman shall not go to a beast to lie with it, for it is pollution. And ye shall not pollute yourselves with any of these things, for with them the nations whom I have driven out before you have polluted themselves, and with them ye shall not pollute your bodies.

Furry. :|

I JUST WANT A PET FOX TO PET AND LOVE FOR EVER AND EVER

Go Up