October 20, 2024, 05:51:53 AM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Assume there is a God.

Started by V, July 24, 2007, 08:47:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

If you had one question to ask him/her/it, and him/her/it would respond in a logical answer, what would your question be?

iWolf

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snorkel

Daddy

What the fuck is wrong with you?

V

Quote from: JMV290 on July 24, 2007, 08:49:20 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you?

...that's all you can come up with?

Daddy

Quote from: V on July 24, 2007, 08:49:46 PM
...that's all you can come up with?
If there was a God who claimed to love us and who created us, why would he watch as people are dying of starvation every day? Why would he allow genocide to happen?  He would just be watching all of this happening and not doing a thing. Tell me how that's not fucked up.

V

Quote from: JMV290 on July 24, 2007, 08:51:43 PM
If there was a God who claimed to love us and who created us, why would he watch as people are dying of starvation every day? Why would he allow genocide to happen?  He would just be watching all of this happening and not doing a thing. Tell me how that's not fucked up.

We were created without knowing of sin. The bitch is Eve ate the fucking apple, and got us into this mess. Bitch didn't listen to big homie God, so he said, "fine, don't want to listen? Want to do it on your own? Go head."

And BAM! He let us live out our own lives. Gave us freewill. Now it is up to us if we choose to follow him and do the right thing or not. He gave us one chance.

Himu

I'd ask him to take me with him so I wont have to suffer from the stupidity of humanity anymore.

iWolf

Why is this in SURGEON GENERAL WARNING: Boyah Use Increases the Risk of Infertility, Stillbirth and Low Birth Weight anyway?

Snorkel

Quote from: V on July 24, 2007, 08:54:39 PM
We were created without knowing of sin. The bitch is Eve ate the fucking apple, and got us into this mess. Bitch didn't listen to big homie God, so he said, "fine, don't want to listen? Want to do it on your own? Go head."

And BAM! He let us live out our own lives. Gave us freewill. Now it is up to us if we choose to follow him and do the right thing or not. He gave us one chance.

how cna u blam her, shes a wummin

Daddy

Quote from: Snorkel on July 24, 2007, 08:55:58 PM
how cna u blam her, shes a wummin
Yeah, it's God's fault for not putting her into a kitchen. :|

V

Quote from: iWolf on July 24, 2007, 08:55:51 PM
Why is this in SURGEON GENERAL WARNING: Boyah Use Increases the Risk of Infertility, Stillbirth and Low Birth Weight anyway?

Why not? Not every topic about religion and/or God belongs in Serious discussion.

Title27GT

Quote from: JMV290 on July 24, 2007, 08:51:43 PM

Please. You don't give a shit.

If I had one question, it would be, "What's with all the asian people?"

Tomboh

Go Up