October 27, 2024, 07:22:49 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

It's not fair.

Started by Himu, July 24, 2007, 02:26:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Almost everyone frowns on me in my family because I read the Harry Potter books.  They think it's evil.  Yet they are huge fans of Lord of the Rings. :|  LIke I actually practice Witchcraft.  They believe in God SO MUCH.  When I paint my fingernails black they give me dirty looks.  Why cant everyone just respect everyone else.  Especially if you're family. edumacate;

Hyper

Commander Fuckass

I don't care if someone frowns against me. I mean I started reading it when I was 9, its not my fault it took a couple of  years for the rest of them to come out.  china;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Tell them they're evil for being fans of something that features gigantic creatures that are basically spawned by hellfire itself.

Damn Balrogs, killing my Gandalf.

iWolf

Tell them they are going to hell because they watch LoTR.

Title27GT

Quote from: Karachu on July 24, 2007, 02:26:14 PM
Almost everyone frowns on me in my family because I read the Harry Potter books.  They think it's evil.  Yet they are huge fans of Lord of the Rings. :|  LIke I actually practice Witchcraft.  They believe in God SO MUCH.  When I paint my fingernails black they give me dirty looks.  Why cant everyone just respect everyone else.  Especially if you're family. edumacate;

Because you're a satanic little whore, WHERE IS YOUR CROSS!?

Daddy

Title27GT

Quote from: JMV290 on July 24, 2007, 03:01:49 PM
wut god

GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR SINS.

We've lost him to the devil...

ncba93ivyase

I feel sorry for both you and your family, because both series suck. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on July 24, 2007, 03:14:59 PM
I feel sorry for both you and your family, because both series suck. powerofone;
LoTRs is awesome, kill yourself please

Daddy

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on July 24, 2007, 03:16:16 PM
LoTRs is awesome, kill yourself please
Lord of the Rings is ass.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on July 24, 2007, 03:23:09 PM
Lord of the Rings is ass.

/⌒ヽ
   ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二⊃
        |    /       BU-N
         ( ヽノ
         ノ>ノ 
     三  レレ

Go Up