September 30, 2024, 05:15:25 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I am getting $500 deposited to my bank account tomorrow.

Started by V, July 23, 2007, 07:25:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Kaz on July 23, 2007, 07:57:03 PM
I don't spend almost any of my money, but I barely have any anyway.  caterpie;

You can blame the girlfriend for that, right? v;

Feynman

I'd love to see a nigger converting other niggers over to Apple. Do it, V.

Even though I've yet to see a Linux-nigger.

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on July 23, 2007, 08:07:04 PM
Apple launched Core Duo iMacs.

Within half a year, we had Core 2 Duo iMacs.I've done it, so you can too.

Haha, my brother bought a G5 iMac for 100 dollars over the normal price because the Apple store only had 24" and they upgraded to Core Duo a week later, and Core 2 Duo soon after.

Pure...sex.

Snorkel

Quote from: Lawlz on July 23, 2007, 08:07:04 PM
Apple launched Core Duo iMacs.

Within half a year, we had Core 2 Duo iMacs.

I'm not talking about Macs, I'm talking about iPhone.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title27GT on July 23, 2007, 08:10:27 PM
Haha, my brother bought a G5 iMac for 100 dollars over the normal price because the Apple store only had 24" and they upgraded to Core Duo a week later, and Core 2 Duo soon after.
I remember that we got one of the Core Duo iMacs about a month after they were released. The fans were excessively noisy, we sent it back, and we got a Core 2 Duo iMac with an extra gig of RAM about two weeks before they went on sale.
Quote from: Snorkel on July 23, 2007, 08:11:43 PM
I'm not talking about Macs, I'm talking about iPhone.
Regardless, it's still Apple.

Just like Nintendo, they release revisions and lower prices all the time; even after they deny it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: WrenchNinja on July 23, 2007, 08:07:09 PM
You can blame the girlfriend for that, right? v;

No, actually. I don't buy much for her, because she doesn't want anything. I did buy her a big Pluto plush while I was in Disneyland, though.

Title27GT

Quote from: Kaz on July 23, 2007, 08:14:10 PM
No, actually. I don't buy much for her, because she doesn't want anything. I did buy her a big Pluto plush while I was in Disneyland, though.

I wish my boyfriend did that for me  navi;

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on July 23, 2007, 08:13:02 PM
I remember that we got one of the Core Duo iMacs about a month after they were released. The fans were excessively noisy, we sent it back, and we got a Core 2 Duo iMac with an extra gig of RAM about two weeks before they went on sale.Regardless, it's still Apple.

Just like Nintendo, they release revisions and lower prices all the time; even after they deny it.

You got all your money back?
Did you have to pay any more for anything besides the extra RAM?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title27GT on July 23, 2007, 08:16:07 PM
You got all your money back?
Did you have to pay any more for anything besides the extra RAM?
We didn't even have to pay for shipping charges. Free processor upgrade, free RAM upgrade.

From what I hear, Apple upgrades the RAM for every customer that needs to send back a faulty system.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on July 23, 2007, 08:17:21 PM
We didn't even have to pay for shipping charges. Free processor upgrade, free RAM upgrade.

From what I hear, Apple upgrades the RAM for every customer that needs to send back a faulty system.

Holy shit. That's awesome.
I heard that they refused to recognize any type of faulty system unless it was directly factory-related. People are always saying that they have messed up computers and Apple blames it randomly on spill damage, but maybe they're just liars.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title27GT on July 23, 2007, 08:20:23 PM
Holy shit. That's awesome.
I heard that they refused to recognize any type of faulty system unless it was directly factory-related. People are always saying that they have messed up computers and Apple blames it randomly on spill damage, but maybe they're just liars.
Well, mine was a faulty cooling system (what Mac doesn't have one of those?). Since the thing was noisy as hell and it couldn't possibly be a fault of our own, they had to replace it.

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on July 23, 2007, 08:23:17 PM
Well, mine was a faulty cooling system (what Mac doesn't have one of those?). Since the thing was noisy as hell and it couldn't possibly be a fault of our own, they had to replace it.

Oh jesus. Cooling.
My MacBook gets hot as shit when I run more than 3 apps at once.

Go Up