September 30, 2024, 11:15:44 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TitleGAsa56d4651Z7's a lying idiot.

Started by Feynman, July 23, 2007, 03:59:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title27GT on July 23, 2007, 06:55:05 PM
Hi.
Have you ever heard of a magical little thing called METRO NORTH RAILROAD? WOW! GET TO CONNECTICUT IN 30 MINUTES! WOW! A LOCOMOTIVE! I was talking about AIRPORT EXTREME. THE FEATURE INCLUDED IN EVERY NEW MAC.
The Airport Extreme isn't a feature; it's a router/base station.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

Jesus Christ, Title655498616992GSAD, this is about your general retardation... which you're developing more and more as you post.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Title27GT on July 23, 2007, 06:53:20 PM
ONEFIVE

Okay, you're pretty stupid for being 15, then. For a while, you didn't even seem to understand how SMF quotes work.

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on July 23, 2007, 06:58:04 PM
The Airport Extreme isn't a feature; it's a router/base station.

I FUCKING KNOW THAT.
WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO, FROM THE BEGGINNING OF THIS, WAS THE WIRELESS FEATURE IN MACS. But, being the fucking retards you guys are, you couldn't say "wait, you mean the base station or.." you had to be assholes and jump on me. It's not like I said "I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MACS" I was asking YOU a question about signal strength and you had to be an asshole about it.

Title27GT

Quote from: Kaz on July 23, 2007, 06:59:51 PM
Okay, you're pretty stupid for being 15, then. For a while, you didn't even seem to understand how SMF quotes work.

? You mean the time I accidentally quoted myself?
Yea, dumbass, that had nothing to do with not knowing how to use them, that had to do with accidentally cutting off the "<" off of the "/quote>"

Feynman

Quote from: Title27GT on July 23, 2007, 07:00:38 PM
I FUCKING KNOW THAT.
WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO, FROM THE BEGGINNING OF THIS, WAS THE WIRELESS FEATURE IN MACS. But, being the fucking retards you guys are, you couldn't say "wait, you mean the base station or.." you had to be assholes and jump on me. It's not like I said "I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MACS" I was asking YOU a question about signal strength and you had to be an asshole about it.

I'm flattered by all these complements.

Quote from: Title27GT on July 23, 2007, 07:02:00 PM
Yea, dumbass, that had nothing to do with not knowing how to use them, that had to do with accidentally cutting off the "<" off of the "/quote>"

Anyone with half of a brain knows that '[' is a vital part of '[/quote]'.

And <> != [], dumbass.

V

Do me a favor guys; SHUT THE FUCK UP.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title27GT on July 23, 2007, 07:00:38 PM
I FUCKING KNOW THAT.
That's called "wifi." You were talking about setting the range of the router, which is possible; setting the range of the Airport Extreme Card, as far as I know, is not possible, or at least not useful. No one is going to hack your Mac through that, and they can't access anything if you have your firewall on and file sharing and all that shit turned off. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on July 23, 2007, 07:04:10 PM
That's called "wifi." You were talking about setting the range of the router, which is possible; setting the range of the Airport Extreme Card, as far as I know, is not possible, or at least not useful. No one is going to hack your Mac through that, and they can't access anything if you have your firewall on and file sharing and all that shit turned off. psyduck;

Wow.
Jesus fucking christ.
you guys acted like such assholes, even though you knew i was talking about the Airport Extreme "card" you had to be gay about it and make a thread about it, which is the ultimate sign of having nothing better to do.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Title27GT on July 23, 2007, 07:02:00 PM

lol

rofl

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title27GT on July 23, 2007, 07:05:59 PM
Wow.
Jesus fucking christ.
you guys acted like such assholes, even though you knew i was talking about the Airport Extreme "card" you had to be gay about it and make a thread about it, which is the ultimate sign of having nothing better to do.
What does homosexuality have to do with anything? psyduck;

There is quite a difference between an Airport and Airport Extreme Card, and it just takes a simple Google search or look into your specs to figure that out.

Title27GT

Quote from: Kaz on July 23, 2007, 07:06:29 PM
lol

rofl

I was trying to redirect the discussion towards me. People were talking about firefox even though i had said nothing about it.

Daddy

He really does live in New York though.

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on July 23, 2007, 07:07:24 PM
What does homosexuality have to do with anything? psyduck;

There is quite a difference between an Airport and Airport Extreme Card, and it just takes a simple Google search or look into your specs to figure that out.

The point is, you knew what I was talking about, so did Brassir. But he thought it was funny to post pictures of an airport, because hes retarded.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Title27GT on July 23, 2007, 07:09:31 PM
I was trying to redirect the discussion towards me.

And yet you call us assholes. spam;

Go Up