September 30, 2024, 11:29:17 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TitleGAsa56d4651Z7's a lying idiot.

Started by Feynman, July 23, 2007, 03:59:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

July 23, 2007, 03:59:27 PM Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 06:43:06 PM by Bassir
He's a retarded Mac-fanboy that thinks that new Macs come with an AirPort built-in. First he says he lives a block away from Yankee Stadium which is in the Bronx, then says shit about living in an apartment in Manhattan, says he burned his house with pop-tarts, and even tries to fool people into thinking he's a New Yorker by posting images of places in New York when any self-respecting New Yorker doesn't post pictures of places they've been in New York. You don't see me posting large images of Nintendo World or the Apple store... I mean come on. On top of all that, he claims to have a supposed "Broadband Card" for his Macbook that he pays a monthly fee for to Verizon. Not only that, but he says he connects to somewhere three hours away from his computer rather than connecting to various hotspots or other peoples' routers in Manhattan as an excuse to having a Connecticut IP address. Something that really puts a smile to my face is the fact that at first he tried to lie about his IP address by talking about a Broadband Card, and now he uses an Apple AirPort.

V

Kalahari Inkantation

July 23, 2007, 04:01:58 PM #2 Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 04:34:12 PM by A Fatass Penguin Named Tec

Genius

More importantly, it's Title27GT, which is enough to make him an idiot.  flower;

Tomboh

You needed to make a thread for this?

Samus Aran

Not to mention he also seems to be unable to understand how quotes work.  psyduck;

The artist formally known

Those Air Ports are cool, I think it's called something different but the ones that rebroadcasts as a wireless router, those are awesome  caterpie;

Daddy

Well, how do you explain his love for the Yankees?

Yankees suck.  china;

Title27GT

July 23, 2007, 06:01:10 PM #8 Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 06:07:49 PM by Title27GT
I'm flattered, really.
FUCK YOU!

a) I didn't say it had "a" airport built in, I said it had built in airport extreme.
I wasn't talking about THE FUCKING ROUTER.
b) I'm not a new yorker? do you even fucking know what you're talking about? Connecticut is about 30 minutes from us, dumbass. I have a connecticut IP Adress because Verizon has Satellites everywhere, and the closest one in New York is in Westchester, which is nearly farther away than the Connecticut one.
c) I posted one picture. It was of the Mac store, because it's fucking awesome.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Title27GT on July 23, 2007, 06:01:10 PM
I'm flattered, really.
FUCK YOU!

I hope you don't think "Fuck you" actually offends people here.  psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on July 23, 2007, 06:02:00 PM
I love it when people get serious with their insults. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

Quote from: JMV290 on July 23, 2007, 05:58:30 PM
Well, how do you explain his love for the Yankees?

Yankees suck.  china;

rep;

This man speaks correct.

V

Wait, why are you bitching again Bassir? Because he claims to be from New York?

Title27GT

Quote from: Kaz on July 23, 2007, 06:02:00 PM

Oh yea, you're right, I sounded so serious.
It really ruins me that some lame ass internet forum crawlers hate me for wording a sentence wrong regarding wireless routers. YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL  flower;

UnagiPower

Quote from: V on July 23, 2007, 06:10:54 PM
Wait, why are you bitching again Bassir? Because he claims to be from New York?

Probably because he is "a lying idiot" .

Go Up