October 02, 2024, 03:36:31 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Are there any screencapturing programs..

Started by iWolf, July 22, 2007, 09:39:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

iWolf

That will let you press a button to screenshot something, then automatically save it somewhere so you don't have to copy and paste into paint?

Title27GT

Quote from: iWolf on July 22, 2007, 09:39:40 PM
That will let you press a button to screenshot something, then automatically save it somewhere so you don't have to copy and paste into paint?

Theres a shitload for Windows.
Like two for mac.
Try hypercam or something.

iWolf

Quote from: Title27GT on July 22, 2007, 09:40:23 PM
Like two for mac.

Hypercam is for recording only isn't it?

Feynman

Trust me, paint is better than taking the time to open shitty programs written for Windows.

Or you can get Linux and just press "PrintScreen". powerofone;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title27GT on July 22, 2007, 09:40:23 PM
Like two for mac.
Not like Macs even need them. The problem is most people don't know about keyboard commands or Terminal. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

iWolf

Quote from: Bassir on July 22, 2007, 09:42:09 PM
Trust me, paint is better than taking the time to open shitty programs written for Windows.

Or you can get Linux and just press "PrintScreen". powerofone;

I want to take pictures from a video and turn it into an animation. Thats hard to do when you have to copy and paste each frame.

Feynman

Quote from: iWolf on July 22, 2007, 09:43:42 PM
I want to take pictures from a video and turn it into an animation. Thats hard to do when you have to copy and paste each frame.

What the hell? Then use something like VirtualDub or QuickTime Pro to crop the video and then find some sort of shareware or something that'll convert video files into "animations".

iWolf

Quote from: Bassir on July 22, 2007, 09:46:10 PM
What the hell? Then use something like VirtualDub or QuickTime Pro to crop the video and then find some sort of shareware or something that'll convert video files into "animations".

The programs that convert videos into animations have shit quality.

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on July 22, 2007, 09:42:51 PM
Not like Macs even need them. The problem is most people don't know about keyboard commands or Terminal. psyduck;

I know the keyboard shortcuts.
There are no decent screen RECORDING programs though.
I only found one, CaptureMe, and it was retarded and unusable and probably not optomized for intel.

Go Up