October 02, 2024, 03:25:40 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SOME LITTLE BASTARDS WERE JUST SCREAMING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.

Started by ncba93ivyase, July 22, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

And last night, there was some guy barfing at my window. spam;

Whoops, that's plural. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Rawl on July 22, 2007, 06:00:06 PM
You should have ejactulated semen in his face. spam;
That's probably why he was throwing up. spam;

OR BECAUSE HE WAS ABDUCTED BY THE EXTRATERRESTRIALS LAST NIGHT.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Rawl on July 22, 2007, 06:05:01 PM
Were they funky aliens as seen below? 200 luts to anyone who knows where this is from. spam;

Voltron? psyduck;

Ricky

I had neighbors like that. The mom was thetype of mom that sat around all day smoking while her son skipped school and bugged my sisters to come outside and play with him.

He woke me up screaming, and if I ignored it he would bang on my window until I answered. Apparently he thought I was his best friend when I was 16, and I barely remembered his name.

He got hit by a van when he was riding his bike through someone's back yard, got a talking to by the owner, then moved away 3 weeks later.

LOL

The artist formally known

My neighbor is a 35 or so year old female who USED TO ( gonk;) go skinny dipping in their backyard. They have a one story house, I have a two story house

shlick;

Ricky

Seriously, Rawl?
Yeah, I always have annoying neighbors. Now I'm a forest and barbwire fence away from the ones I have since I moved.

Right now there's a slutty and rude girl who I drive to church every tuesday, but she only comes because there's a snack bar.

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ricky on July 22, 2007, 06:08:57 PM
I had neighbors like that. The mom was thetype of mom that sat around all day smoking while her son skipped school and bugged my sisters to come outside and play with him.

He woke me up screaming, and if I ignored it he would bang on my window until I answered. Apparently he thought I was his best friend when I was 16, and I barely remembered his name.

He got hit by a van when he was riding his bike through someone's back yard, got a talking to by the owner, then moved away 3 weeks later.

LOL
Yeah, there's this little kid that looks like Helter Skelter that is under the impression we're friends. He's about 3 or 4 years younger than me and is always bugging me to "hang out" with him.

I'm just too awesome for my own good. spam;

Ricky

Yep, when I was 16 a lot of 8-10 year olds thought I was their friend, but they always wanted me for something, like my DS or xbox or air hockey table.

God damnit.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ricky on July 22, 2007, 06:36:31 PM
Yep, when I was 16 a lot of 8-10 year olds thought I was their friend, but they always wanted me for something, like my DS or xbox or air hockey table.

God damnit.
I think my parents might've told them I had loads of games when we were first moving in. That's the first thing he always asks to see. caterpie;

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Lawlz on July 22, 2007, 05:58:31 PM
And last night, there was some guy barfing at my window. spam;

Whoops, that's plural. caterpie;
You must live in a shitty neighborhood.

Mine's just awesome, and would never do anything like that. caterpie;
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

LCK

My neighbor to the left of me doesn't even live there any more. He still owns the house, but he can't sell it. His ex-girlfriend has the title, but she has a restraining order on him. So he can't get the title to sell the house. So it just sits there, unused, just waiting for me to break into it, and rummage through shit.
Keep in mind my neighbors are all mexicans.

Go Up