September 29, 2024, 09:27:53 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I got Rick Roll'd yesterday at Von's

Started by musica.cards, July 22, 2007, 05:29:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Samus Aran

Quote from: Bassir on July 23, 2007, 02:07:30 PM
Rick Roll is bullshit now.

Oh, to be young and impressionable. To sway opinions to stay out of the norm and be a nonconformist. You're so cute, Bassir.

musica.cards

Quote from: Kaz on July 23, 2007, 01:58:30 PM
No. Getting rickroll'd specifically means being fooled into viewing the music video of "Never Gonna Give You Up" at Youtube.

That's good flower;
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Feynman

Quote from: Kaz on July 23, 2007, 02:13:37 PM
Oh, to be young and impressionable. To sway opinions to stay out of the norm and be a nonconformist. You're so cute, Bassir.

It's been used so much that they've squeezed every last bit of fun out of it... with all the retards claiming shit is Rick Roll and all the NSiders attempting to "RickRoll", it's just shit now. Just shit. It was great back with the GTA trailer and a little while after that, now it's just shit.

But Rick Astley and the song itself are still awesome.

Samus Aran

musica.cards

Quote from: Bassir on July 23, 2007, 02:19:31 PM
It's been used so much that they've squeezed every last bit of fun out of it... with all the retards claiming shit is Rick Roll and all the NSiders attempting to "RickRoll", it's just shit now. Just shit. It was great back with the GTA trailer and a little while after that, now it's just shit.

But Rick Astley and the song itself are still awesome.

That's true.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bassir on July 23, 2007, 02:19:31 PM
NSiders attempting to "RickRoll"
Oh god, yes, it's horrible.

They actually make posts like "THIS IS RICKROLL HAHA I GOT YOU :D link"

... psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kaz on July 23, 2007, 01:58:30 PM
No. Getting rickroll'd specifically means being fooled into viewing the music video of "Never Gonna Give You Up" at Youtube.
No, it's when you are tricked into thinking the link isn't what it really is, and you click it and you have that "I hate my life" moment

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on July 23, 2007, 03:09:09 PM
No, it's when you are tricked into thinking the link isn't what it really is, and you click it and you have that "I hate my life" moment

Uh...no...because tricking people into clicking something that isn't what it seems existed before rickrolling.  psyduck;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kaz on July 23, 2007, 05:47:45 PM
Uh...no...because tricking people into clicking something that isn't what it seems existed before rickrolling.  psyduck;
Oh and it has to be that video or a cover of it.  pseudo;

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on July 23, 2007, 05:53:59 PM
Oh and it has to be that video or a cover of it.  pseudo;

...nice job pretty much repeating what I said. china;

Go Up