May 06, 2024, 11:38:51 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Harry Potter.

Started by Snorkel, July 22, 2007, 11:54:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

What the fuck.

I somehow got re-addicted to the books like I was in 4th grade all over again, and ended up reading the 7th one yesterday.  edumacate;

Houdini

Harry Potter has a way of doing that. Those books are addicting as hell but they have no substance.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Houdini on July 22, 2007, 12:35:55 PM
Harry Potter has a way of doing that. Those books are addicting as hell but they have no substance.

srsly

I got the final book in the mail yesterday, and I'm reading it just for the sake of finishing a series I started when I was like 11. I'll go crazy if I never finish it.

demonprince

The artist formally known

HAHA YOU FAGGOTS

I read a different series, started when I was 14, the books are easy as hell and the last time I read them I felt embarrassed because they're like books for 12 year olds. I never finished the series but all the books are finally out now so I have to get my mommy to buy them  caterpie;

Actually, when Banned Camp was first started, it was around the time I finished the last book that was available, there are like three new ones now.

With this Harry Potter shit, I might want to read those books now  psyduck;

Snorkel

Quote from: Kaz on July 22, 2007, 01:26:41 PM
srsly

I got the final book in the mail yesterday, and I'm reading it just for the sake of finishing a series I started when I was like 11. I'll go crazy if I never finish it.

Yeah, that's exactly how I felt.

~Fiesta~

I'm starting to feel the same way.  psyduck; I stopped after I finished the 5th but now since all the talk is going around on how good the 7th book is I might go and get it and the 6th.  argh;

DAMN YOU JK ROWLING.

Go Up