September 29, 2024, 11:28:24 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the hell's going on?

Started by Feynman, July 21, 2007, 09:42:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 07:33:25 PM
No. I never really saw you act like a complete dumbass until Fluffles came here.

Remember PowerSpike? I was a "smartass".

Ricky

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 07:34:15 PM
We could say the same to you.

i don't understand. thar. clear.  china;
number stations

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: UnagiPower on July 21, 2007, 09:44:27 AM
I doubt it. I'm probably never going to be mod.  caterpie;

QFT. edumacate;

Pancake Paraphernalia

i dun rly wanna b mod takes the fun away. but i'd be mod on nsider.
number stations

Genius

July 21, 2007, 09:10:51 PM #65 Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 09:16:49 PM by Genius
There's only one solution.  Make me an Admin, and I'll sort everything out nicely.

Also, JMV, you're a complete idiot.  We can only hope they decide to delete your account next.  Long overdue, guess they missed and hit a few others first.  Oh well, I'm sure they'll get you soon enough.

Wrench

Quote from: Bassir on July 21, 2007, 07:36:46 PM
Remember PowerSpike? I was a "smartass".

I remember you from PS. I didn't like you at first and was pissed off when you became Admin.
Then I learned you're not so bad and actually do some great stuff for the forum.

Houdini

So, uh, why am I not a mod yet?

Wrench

Quote from: Houdini on July 21, 2007, 09:23:10 PM
So, uh, why am I not a mod yet?

Havn't posted enough Neptune yet.

Daddy

Quote from: Genius on July 21, 2007, 09:10:51 PM
There's only one solution.  Make me an Admin, and I'll sort everything out nicely.

Also, JMV, you're a complete idiot.  We can only hope they decide to delete your account next.  Long overdue, guess they missed and hit a few others first.  Oh well, I'm sure they'll get you soon enough.
Yes, that's a great solution retard.

And I'm an idiot?  I'm not the dipshit who helped Milad redirect Boyah.net to last measure.   What did that accomplish?  Getting back at us 5 admins?  Well guess what. Members who had nothing to do with his deletion went to the site.   I'm the idiot yet you do something so immature?   Yeah, right.  Maybe your hatred towards me is because I have something you feel like you were cheated out of at Powerspike; you don't have power?

You're not getting anything.  Just give up and leave, and you're right. A few deletions are overdue--yours is one.

Genius

Quote from: JMV290 on July 21, 2007, 09:26:40 PM
Yes, that's a great solution retard.

And I'm an idiot?  I'm not the dipshit who helped Milad redirect Boyah.net to last measure.   What did that accomplish?  Getting back at us 5 admins?  Well guess what. Members who had nothing to do with his deletion went to the site.   I'm the idiot yet you do something so immature?   Yeah, right.  Maybe your hatred towards me is because I have something you feel like you were cheated out of at Powerspike; you don't have power?

You're not getting anything.  Just give up and leave, and you're right. A few deletions are overdue--yours is one.

Aw, how sad, you're bitter because you hit the redirect.

Who said I did it just to try and get back at you?  That was just a small part of it.  Above all, it was fun. 

C'mon, what's better than giving unsuspecting people the Last Measure link?  Letting them go to something they think is safe, then get redirected to it.  That's what.  It was worth it for the laughs I got.

And what are you rambling on about with this whole power thing?  I hate you because you're a moron, not because you have power and I don't.  What does Powerspike have to do with this?  I was a mod there for a while, after helping Milad and Reaper move the site from Cogia.  I never came unless someone needed help with something, so it was removed at some point.

Oh, yeah, maybe you didn't know.  I've done a fair amount for this place.  It doesn't matter now, nothing's owed to me for it, but I think that's enough that you should reconsider whether my account should be deleted.  I haven't done a thing wrong here. 

For that matter, you're the one with some inexplicable hate for me.  I don't know where that came from.

Feynman

Quote from: WrenchNinja on July 21, 2007, 09:13:40 PM
I remember you from PS. I didn't like you at first and was pissed off when you became Admin.
Then I learned you're not so bad and actually do some great stuff for the forum.

Yes, I remember you suggesting my demotion and shit on Electric Ecstasy.

Everyone was against me that time.

Feynman

Quote from: Genius on July 21, 2007, 09:35:17 PM
Aw, how sad, you're bitter because you hit the redirect.

Behold. spam;

FAMY2

WTF? Fluffles got banned too?   Hyper, Felt, and Fluffles?  WOW.   NO SUDDEN BANS. Opps that's Outsider.

Daddy

Quote from: Clair on July 21, 2007, 10:45:05 PM
WTF? Fluffles got banned too?   Hyper, Felt, and Fluffles?  WOW.   NO SUDDEN BANS. Opps that's Outsider.
Guff isn't banned.

As for Hyper he was banned 2 days for advertising Felt's forums.

Go Up