September 29, 2024, 11:19:19 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the hell's going on?

Started by Feynman, July 21, 2007, 09:42:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

Ricky

I agree JMV. Like I said, we never ban ANYONE here unless they're being idiots.

It's about time we actually hand out bans. God damn, if I were an admin I'd ban half of the people here.

It's too bad Bassir and Lawlz' personal opinions come into play.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ricky on July 21, 2007, 07:05:33 PM

It's about time we actually hand out bans. God damn, if I were an admin I'd ban half of the people here.

If someone is banned, I don't ever argue. It's pretty much always for good reason.

Skittles is the one that unbans and undipshits folks deserving of punishment.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

Quote from: JMV290 on July 21, 2007, 06:57:41 PM
What's Guff's job?  Annoying everyone? Reporting threads?  If you haven't noticed everyone else is getting sick of his shit and we know we can't ban him because you'll unban him.   What makes him different than any other member?   Guff is worse than Ringo IMO, so why is he still here? Because you're afraid he'll ban you from Outsider?  I don't give a fuck who he is on any other site. He's a normal member here and shouldn't be treated as such.  Stop giving him special treatment.

huh

I just enjoy watching him bring up arguments like every other forum troll.

Reporting threads?

Because he made sooooo many reports.

If you haven't noticed everyone else is getting sick of his shit and we know we can't ban him because you'll unban him.   What makes him different than any other member?

I have, but I didn't know it was to the point where you guys actually want to ban him. Besides, we never actually banned Ringo permanently until Reaper finally decided to delete him.

Guff is worse than Ringo IMO

cool

so why is he still here? Because you're afraid he'll ban you from Outsider?  I don't give a fuck who he is on any other site. He's a normal member here and shouldn't be treated as such.  Stop giving him special treatment.

Like I said, he isn't that bad. psyduck;

He hasn't said shit like "this place sucks" or "outsider is better :|".

Because you're afraid he'll ban you from Outsider?  I don't give a fuck who he is on any other site. He's a normal member here and shouldn't be treated as such.  Stop giving him special treatment.

if he does that ill perform holy jihad

I don't give a fuck who he is on any other site. He's a normal member here and shouldn't be treated as such.  Stop giving him special treatment.

Neither do I. psyduck;

He's a normal member here and should be treated as such.

What kind of special treatment have I given him? Have I given him any power? I mean, Lawlz has given several people power and then you just go and poke holes into my ass just because I decided to defend his trolling ways.

Stop giving him special treatment.

$$$ but he has private insurance $$$

Quote from: Ricky on July 21, 2007, 07:05:33 PM

I don't see how Guff's more deserving of a ban than Joeincainc, Felt, or w00trasda0s45456, or even Ringo (who we took months to get rid of). psyduck;

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 07:08:45 PM
Skittles is the one that unbans and undipshits folks deserving of punishment.

Who have I unbanned? Or undipshit'd?

JMV banned Houdini, I talked to him about it but never actually unbanned him. psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Joeinc has already been banned. Felt has returned from a permaban (and will probably get another). Johnny was banned, returned, then left on his own free will. Guff is finally getting a ban.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 07:18:10 PM
Guff is finally getting a ban.

Just because he has pissed of several people with his easy-to-ignore trollish ways?

Seriously, if he throws his "why" or "huh" at you, you have to learn to ignore it rather than trying to show off with some sort of lengthy post that'll just confuse you in the end.

GUFF IS A GYPSY.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bassir on July 21, 2007, 07:19:31 PM
Just because he has pissed of several people?
List the reasons we ban people, please.

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 07:20:26 PM

idiocy idiocy lawlziness

Pele

Ricky

I knew this is how he'd react.

Regardless of what you think, Bassir, there is proof that he's subject for a ban and he's getting what he wants with his smartass attitude.

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 07:20:26 PM

because they r liek gcf.
number stations

Feynman

Quote from: Ricky on July 21, 2007, 07:25:37 PM

Regardless of what you think, Bassir, there is proof that he's subject for a ban and he's getting what he wants with his smartass attitude.

BUT HE REMINDS ME OF ME.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bassir on July 21, 2007, 07:31:22 PM
BUT HE REMINDS ME OF ME.
No. I never really saw you act like a complete dumbass until Fluffles came here.

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Ricky on July 21, 2007, 07:25:37 PM

que paso? i no el espanol.

explain in an easier way, pl0x.
number stations

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: DecembeR on July 21, 2007, 07:33:47 PM
que paso? i no el espanol.

explain in an easier way, pl0x.
We could say the same to you.

Go Up