September 29, 2024, 11:23:23 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the hell's going on?

Started by Feynman, July 21, 2007, 09:42:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

HOW ABOUT THIS--LET'S REVISE THE RULES.

Obviously, no one gives a damn about our current rules and not a single member, mod, or admin obeys them. All we ever do is ban people we just don't like. Whenever I do ban someone that deserves it, there's always someone else that has to say "no u lol."

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

pringle positive

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Ricky on July 21, 2007, 11:14:45 AM
Everyone does their job, though Thief is barely active.
I barely have any power, so it's not like I can do very much. gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on July 21, 2007, 04:40:44 PM
But the little you do do, you do well. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

July 21, 2007, 05:54:13 PM #34 Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 06:03:19 PM by Bassir
Quote from: Trevor on July 21, 2007, 01:53:42 PM
But once the mods decide to sit back, and post a little spam. We're convicted of doing a shitty moderation job.
We just get tired of everyone's shit.

Suck it up, Mr. Stanza.

Quote from: Ricky on July 21, 2007, 11:14:45 AM
Are you fucking kidding, Guff?

Everyone does their job, though Thief is barely active. It's people like you and Lawlz (love you lawlz) who are contributing to te problem by reposting deleted posts or sticking shit. And the excuse for getting out of bans is "oh, he only bended that little rule". The only thing we can do is give people more warnings, which will hopefully be more recognized when smf 2.0.

It'd be nice if every thread didn't break the rules.

I HOPE THAT "YOU" WASN'T DIRECTED TOWARDS ME.

okay thx

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 03:51:30 PM

Obviously, no one gives a damn about our current rules and not a single member, mod, or admin obeys them. All we ever do is ban people we just don't like. Whenever I do ban someone that deserves it, there's always someone else that has to say "no u lol."

no thank you ^_^

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 05:53:14 PM
But the little you do do, you do well. caterpie;

Great.

Quote from: Valldemort kills Snape on July 21, 2007, 11:34:47 AM
Argument is over.

Synopsis: Guff likes to annoy people by arguing with what he thinks are valid points.

Why the hell did you lock this? Let Guff do his job and you go do yours... go lock some "sup?" topics.

Quote from: Thief888 on July 21, 2007, 04:40:44 PM

There are no excuses. Although I don't blame you, you were only promoted because Lawlz's an idiot.

Quote from: w00terz on July 21, 2007, 04:32:44 PM
We have RULES?

You're an IDIOT!

Quote from: Trevor on July 21, 2007, 01:53:42 PM
rock

rock

guff

o sweet i can post now

i forgat what i was goign to say :|

Pele

QUICK SOMEONE MOD ME TO BE WITTY

V

Feynman

Quote from: Commodore Guff on July 21, 2007, 06:30:15 PM
o sweet i can post now

i forgat what i was goign to say :|

maybe your report will help you

YPrrrr

It'd be nice if having more admins/mods actually made shitty spam discussion threads less prevelent...

FAMY2

There is no consistency here. It has always been that way. Part of the problem is people disliking people. Mods and Admins should be a little more tactful in talking to people. It's always an all out flame war around here.  And it didn't stop when MF was demoted.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Clair on July 21, 2007, 06:42:11 PM
There is no consistency here. It has always been that way. Part of the problem is people disliking people. Mods and Admins should be a little more tactful in talking to people. It's always an all out flame war around here.  And it didn't stop when MF was demoted.
We're left with one choice then...

Hyper for admin! educate;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on July 21, 2007, 06:43:23 PM
We're left with one choice then...

Hyper for admin! educate;
That's the most idiotic idea ever.

YPrrrr

July 21, 2007, 06:53:36 PM #43 Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 06:59:52 PM by Your Posting Rival
Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 06:50:49 PM
That's the most idiotic idea ever.
yes. it's called a joke. often noted for its not being serious factor

still... he'd make a better choice than some I've seen

Daddy

I don't see any new mods.  psyduck;

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 03:51:30 PM

Yes,  it also doesn't help when some one is undermining the authority of others.   We need more cooperation between the moderation and administration teams.

Quote from: Bassir on July 21, 2007, 05:54:13 PM
Why the hell did you lock this? Let Guff do his job and you go do yours... go lock some "sup?" topics.
What's Guff's job?  Annoying everyone? Reporting threads?  If you haven't noticed everyone else is getting sick of his shit and we know we can't ban him because you'll unban him.   What makes him different than any other member?   Guff is worse than Ringo IMO, so why is he still here? Because you're afraid he'll ban you from Outsider?  I don't give a fuck who he is on any other site. He's a normal member here and shouldn't be treated as such.  Stop giving him special treatment.

Go Up