September 29, 2024, 09:35:06 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the hell's going on?

Started by Feynman, July 21, 2007, 09:42:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

guff

Quote from: Kaz on July 21, 2007, 10:58:33 AM
Well I know I do something, so there's at least one Mod.  powerofone;
What.

Samus Aran

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Wrench

We do have too much power given out. Give it to the people that actually do their job.
Best Admin - Bassir
Best Mod - Kaz
Those guys for sure do their job and deserve the power.

guff

Quote from: Kaz on July 21, 2007, 11:00:25 AM
Everything?  psyduck; I delete, sticky, unsticky, and move stuff.
Wow.  Congratulations for doing what you're supposed to.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Commodore Guff on July 21, 2007, 11:06:52 AM
Wow.  Congratulations for doing what you're supposed to.

You asked what I did, so I told you. Congratulations on setting yourself up for the obvious.  psyduck;

guff

Quote from: Kaz on July 21, 2007, 11:08:01 AM
You asked what I did, so I told you. Congratulations on setting yourself up for the obvious.  psyduck;
How is it obvious that you do your job?
I don't have some sort of extrasensory perception that enables me to see who has floated a thread, who has deleted a thread or post, etc. etc.  psyduck;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Commodore Guff on July 21, 2007, 11:11:37 AM
How is it obvious that you do your job?
I don't have some sort of extrasensory perception that enables me to see who has floated a thread, who has deleted a thread or post, etc. etc.  psyduck;

Sir, even if I didn't do my job, I would've lied and told you I did. This is the internet, remember?

guff

Quote from: Kaz on July 21, 2007, 11:12:42 AM
Sir, even if I didn't do my job, I would've lied and told you I did. This is the internet, remember?
cool

Ricky

Are you fucking kidding, Guff?

Everyone does their job, though Thief is barely active. It's people like you and Lawlz (love you lawlz) who are contributing to te problem by reposting deleted posts or sticking shit. And the excuse for getting out of bans is "oh, he only bended that little rule". The only thing we can do is give people more warnings, which will hopefully be more recognized when smf 2.0.

It'd be nice if every thread didn't break the rules.

guff

Quote from: Ricky on July 21, 2007, 11:14:45 AM
Everyone does their job, though Thief is barely active. It's people like you and Lawlz (love you lawlz) who are contributing to te problem by reposting deleted posts or sticking shit.
Locking a few threads and deleting others because one doesn't agree with what's being posted, yet leaving multitudes of "sup" threads free to roam The Lobby, does not seem like any job I'd be proud of doing.
Since when do I repost deleted posts and "sticking shit"? psyduck;
And the excuse for getting out of bans is "oh, he only bended that little rule". The only thing we can do is give people more warnings, which will hopefully be more recognized when smf 2.0.
Oh my fucking lord, can you even form coherent sentences?
It'd be nice if every thread didn't break the rules.
If that's true, then the fact that every thread isn't locked makes it seem like no moderator or admin is doing their job.  psyduck;

Ricky

I'm sorry that I don't pay attention to my grammar. Holy shit, not everyone can be like you, and that's definately not a compliment.

You don't sticky shit. If you remember:

It's people like you and Lawlz

As an example of you reposting deleted posts: arguing with admins. You kept posting "why" while knowing your posts were being deleted. It's probably deep in the Recycle board.

Not everyone's perfect, and I'm sure you'll find a flaw in this post.

Samus Aran

Argument is over.

Synopsis: Guff likes to annoy people by arguing with what he thinks are valid points.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Bassir on July 21, 2007, 09:42:57 AM
Every time I come on here I see another moderator or something? You guys seriously don't know how to run a forum.

I mean, you guys may think it's better without mariofreak but you guys are just going to give everyone power until there are no regular members left.

You guys are such idiots. psyduck;
I agree, I've made like one person a admin or mod since I've started the forum, everyone else was like agreed to be promoted with the others admins. That one person I promoted without asking is Lawlz

LCK

July 21, 2007, 01:53:42 PM #29 Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 01:59:37 PM by Trevor
Because we're all capable of giving people moderation powers.

Quote from: WrenchNinja on July 21, 2007, 11:04:46 AM
We do have too much power given out. Give it to the people that actually do their job.
Best Admin - Bassir
Best Mod - Kaz
Those guys for sure do their job and deserve the power.
All the mods do their job just fine.
Do you have any idea how many times I've come here to find the place overridden with shit from  Lawlz?
Every other night, god dammit.
I'm getting fucking sick of deleting his shitty threads "sup lol" or "penus".
Bassir, you're not much better, either.
Ever since we got Boyah back, you've acted like a retard.
"oh, penus" "oh, lol.
o ya"
" rock "
But once the mods decide to sit back, and post a little spam. We're convicted of doing a shitty moderation job.
We just get tired of everyone's shit.

Go Up