October 27, 2024, 03:31:51 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tomboh's real life story.

Started by Tomboh, July 24, 2007, 05:00:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tomboh

July 24, 2007, 05:00:26 PM Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 05:04:41 PM by Steve
here i go!

-i was born
-i went to preschool in some private school for two years. i had a friend named Jay. he had a big house
-i went to kindergarten and met this one guy. we were friends for 2 days cuz he went to some other school. i was then firneds with this one other guy for the rest of the year. hes stupid nao
-in first grade i made this one friend nmaed nicky. he moved away at the end of the year.
-i was put in tons of "project expand" classes in 2nd grade. i also took 3rd grade math. this one gurl had a crush on me but i didnt like her then. i was friends with this one guy in then and 3rd grade too. he was also teh smart
-was put in les Project expand classes in 4th grade. i was frends with these two guys. we're still frends. also, i started liking that one girl that liked me in 2nd grade
-in 5th i asked out that one girl, she said no. i also made like 4 friends in 5th grade. all of them were not wite (im not racist guys, srsly). then that one guy that moved away from 1st grade came back and we were frends again
-6th grade sucked cuz teachers were asses
-i touch my penis sometimes and i like it (u put it in the rong place)
-7th grade sucked cuz teachers sucked cock and were fat
-8th grade was the worst year. i went out with some bitch for a month before she dumped me. shes now going out with my fat friend.
-currently, i am wasting my life on many online activities
-also, cocks

Tomboh

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Title27GT

Quote from: Steve on July 24, 2007, 05:16:41 PM
needs moar replies

Wait, I pwned you in your white sox thread, read that first kthx.

Tomboh

Quote from: Title27GT on July 24, 2007, 05:19:33 PM
Wait, I pwned you in your white sox thread, read that first kthx.
I replied to that already, dumarse.

Go Up