September 30, 2024, 03:26:08 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

okie d00dz

Started by ncba93ivyase, July 19, 2007, 06:19:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

Quote from: Lawlz on July 23, 2007, 12:05:38 PM
Considering Opera passes the test (pretty much everything but Mozilla and text browsers do) and runs faster than anything else on most systems, yes.

K. I'm not on my home computer, so it will have to wait until tonight.

LCK

NO V.
OPERA SUCKS.

IT'S HORRIBLE.  STICK WITH FIREFOX.
FUCK LAWLZ.

V

Quote from: Trevor on July 23, 2007, 12:07:30 PM
NO V.
OPERA SUCKS.

FUCK LAWLZ.

lol.

srsly?

[hedy]Zidone

July 23, 2007, 12:10:08 PM #108 Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 12:13:09 PM by Zidone
I'm perfectly fine with Firefox, thanks. powerofone;

Though, I need a second browser for my laptop. I might get Opera Safari just to try it out, but I barely use my laptop anyways. I already have Opera for the Wii browser.

LCK

Quote from: V on July 23, 2007, 12:09:26 PM
lol.

srsly?
Yes, srsly.
Despite all those retarded "tests" and what Lawlz says, it's horrible.
IT SUCKS.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Trevor on July 23, 2007, 12:07:30 PM
NO V.
OPERA SUCKS.

FUCK LAWLZ.
Cite a source other than Mozilla.org or something written by a retard that worships Mozilla that proves it's better than Opera. I've tested many, many browsers, and so far, Firefox has been complete ass on every system.

Besides, it can't hurt to test out other (superior) browsers.  psyduck;
Quote from: Trevor on July 23, 2007, 12:10:13 PM
Yes, srsly.
Despite all those retarded "tests" and what Lawlz says, it's horrible.
IT SUCKS.
You don't even know what an operating system is. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Title27GT

SAFARI IS FUCKING AWESOME  gonk;

LCK

Quote from: Lawlz on July 23, 2007, 12:10:47 PM
Cite a source other than Mozilla.org or something written by a retard that worships Mozilla that proves it's better than Opera. I've tested many, many browsers, and so far, Firefox has been complete ass on every system.

Besides, it can't hurt to test out other (superior) browsers.  psyduck;You don't even know what an operating system is. psyduck;
I'm not citing anything from a source. I'm talking from personal experience.
Firefox works just fine, and I never have problems. Every time I open Opera, it takes at least 10 seconds just for the home page to show up. Plus another 5-10 seconds to load any new page.
Is that good enough for you?

Since when are you talking about operating systems? Jesus christ, I'm not that fucking stupid.

And the fact that you think every single fucking thing that you use is "superior" is really starting to piss me off. So just shut the hell up, because none of us care.

V

Also, Firefox works fine here, but at my house, it is slow as hell. That's why I use IE the majority of the time I post here.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: V on July 23, 2007, 12:20:13 PM
Also, Firefox works fine here, but at my house, it is slow as hell. That's why I use IE the majority of the time I post here.
Test out Opera. If that's not good, test out the Safari Beta. If that's not good, look for some more obscure browsers.

Sometimes, those turn out to be the best ones. thumbup;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Quote from: Lawlz on July 23, 2007, 12:21:49 PM
Test out Opera. If that's not good, test out the Safari Beta. If that's not good, look for some more obscure browsers.

Sometimes, those turn out to be the best ones. thumbup;

I guess it wouldn't hurt to try something new out. toot;

Samus Aran

Opera works slightly faster than Firefox for me. I think your computer's fucked up, LCK.  psyduck;

Plus, I like the theme I use for Opera more than any theme anyone's made for Firefox. Regardless, I use Firefox from time to time to see how much of a difference the two browsers have.

Go Up