September 30, 2024, 05:22:48 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

okie d00dz

Started by ncba93ivyase, July 19, 2007, 06:19:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

Quote from: Chelzey on July 22, 2007, 09:53:15 PM
How retarded are you? He quoted me and said that, not you.

Oh and Lawlz, thanks for reminding me that I wasn't using Opera.

V

Quote from: Lawlz on July 22, 2007, 09:54:43 PM
ANY TIME, BABE.

Also, essential /b/ folder dump.

Hilarious shit, Lawlz. thumbup;

LCK

Quote from: Chelzey on July 22, 2007, 09:53:15 PM
How retarded are you? He quoted me and said that, not you.

Oh and Lawlz, thanks for reminding me that I wasn't using Opera.
ANOTHER MISTAKE, BITCH.

KAZ, KAZ, KAZ.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Trevor on July 23, 2007, 09:40:35 AM
ANOTHER MISTAKE, BITCH.

KAZ, KAZ, KAZ.

Chelzey doesn't have a computer, right? And she's staying over at Kaz's house to use his...
But does she go stay there every day, just to come here? psyduck;

LCK

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on July 23, 2007, 09:43:27 AM
Chelzey doesn't have a computer, right? And she's staying over at Kaz's house to use his...
But does she go stay there every day, just to come here? psyduck;
IT'S KAZ, GOD DAMMIT.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Trevor on July 23, 2007, 09:44:11 AM
IT'S KAZ, GOD DAMMIT.

Yeah, that post was meant to prove your point a little more. magician;

Feynman

Lawlz, shut the fuck up. Firefox is a great web browser, maybe it sucks for Mac (probably because Apple can suck Mozilla's dick) but for Windows and various Linux distros--Firefox is the way to go.

Opera may be small and lightweight, but it lacks all the awesome extensions and support Firefox is getting; and all that shit about "Opera being faster" is a load of bullshit, I've yet to see Opera load another tab faster than Firefox or load anything for that matter.

V

Quote from: Bassir on July 23, 2007, 10:45:06 AM
Lawlz, shut the fuck up. Firefox is a great web browser, maybe it sucks for Mac (probably because Apple can suck Mozilla's dick) but for Windows and various Linux distros--Firefox is the way to go.

Opera may be small and lightweight, but it lacks all the awesome extensions and support Firefox is getting; and all that shit about "Opera being faster" is a load of bullshit, I've yet to see Opera load another tab faster than Firefox or load anything for that matter.

And so it begins...

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bassir on July 23, 2007, 10:45:06 AM

Maybe your computer just sucks?

I've tested many browsers on many machines, and when it comes to Windows, Opera is always the best. Besides, Opera is proprietary software, and has all the necessary features built-in; it doesn't need the latest Super Mario Bros. theme. psyduck;

It may be good for your little Linux distro there, but it can't even pass the Acid2 test; something even Realplayer can pass. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

I hate when you two go at it about these computer shit, because I never understand what you guys are saying.  psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

O LUK spam;

http://www.webstandards.org/files/acid2/test.html

Also, I'd like for everyone to take the test then post their results. If it's not a smiley, your browser sucks. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: V on July 23, 2007, 12:00:01 PM
I got this.

http://www.webstandards.org/files/acid2/test.html#top

Does my browser suck, Lawlz?
...That gives me my results.

You have to take a screenshot.

Unless you get that, you failed. If you failed, test out something like Opera for a while.

V

Quote from: Lawlz on July 23, 2007, 12:02:18 PM
...That gives me my results.

You have to take a screenshot.

Unless you get that, you failed. If you failed, test out something like Opera for a while.

I didn't get that. Is Opera good? I might get it.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: V on July 23, 2007, 12:03:18 PM
I didn't get that. Is Opera good? I might get it.
Considering Opera passes the test (pretty much everything but Mozilla and text browsers do) and runs faster than anything else on most systems, yes.

Go Up